Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS NEWS > Suggestions & Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 10, 2008, 11:35 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwestwell View Post
I think you still hold %100 activity though....I hope you don't let some of the schoolyard fisticuffs hold you back...
I'm not wanting to turn this into a thread that proves the OP wrong but miggs post is what the OP was referring to. There was no need for him to say that other than to either get a rise or make someone feel singled out.
Old October 10, 2008, 11:36 AM
Allstar
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
I'm not wanting to turn this into a thread that proves the OP wrong but miggs post is what the OP was referring to. There was no need for him to say that other than to either get a rise or make someone feel singled out.

Fair enough.....

E8600 420x10 |Thermalright 120 Black | Maximus Formula | ATI 4870X2 | 4GB Buffalo FireStiX PC8500 | Corsair HX1000 | Lian Li V2010B | Vista Ultimate 64bit

Q6600 334x9 |Thermaltake Blu Orb | ASUS P5Q-PRO| ATI 2900XT | 6GB Corsair XMS2 PC6400 | Corsair HX520 | Lian Li V600B | Vista Home Premium 64bit

Old October 10, 2008, 11:43 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
Now if you only would Fold for us... 54196 is the Team on the move.
You can always dream

If I were to join, not many folders will appreciate being mowed by me

Proud to be [H]ard !
Old October 10, 2008, 11:48 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
And unfortunately due to reasons of this nature I have become less active than normal.
Oh when I meant argue.. I meant more like constructive criticism strictly related on the topic, I don't think I have ever personally offended you, or attacked you..

I don't mean to start a fight, or a huge argument, but enaberif I'll tell you something honestly, when you start behaving like that, and getting frustrated when people go against your suggestions, that is what people don't appreciate, imo it is just a forum, if I were purposely doing that to you that would be different, but as I mentioned everyone has different tastes.. When someone starts arguing with me on my suggestions/comments, I don't go after him and start calling him names, or attacking them, I just leave him alone and that thread, until they have stopped their childishness, while with you I've seen many times (i'm not going to mention names), you've gone after someone, even telling the grow up, imo he is suggesting something you don't like, there is nothing wrong with it, you don't have to prove each and every point of yours, your not always correct neither is the other person correct, just mention your suggestions, tell him why his suggestions are not good, and fullstop, if he has to behave like an idiot, let him do so.. it will affect him, not you..

But I hold no hard feelings, and I hope the same from you, as I told you before, you've helped me in the past, and I hope to remain friends with you, and one day try to repay you back.
Samsung 931BW 19" LCD, Logitech MX Revolution
Old October 10, 2008, 12:31 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilikon View Post
You can always dream

If I were to join, not many folders will appreciate being mowed by me
There is no member competition here on this Forum, we Fold as a Team.
Old October 10, 2008, 01:12 PM
Fallen Folder
F@H

My System Specs

I must say, I rather like this forum.

And come Tuesday all but a station keeper folder will be here (gotta crush the kiniggit's! with my original team first)
Old October 10, 2008, 01:18 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_BenD_over View Post
I must say, I rather like this forum.

And come Tuesday all but a station keeper folder will be here (gotta crush the kiniggit's! with my original team first)
You're going after "the knights who say ni"???? :)

Asrock AM1H-ITX / AM1 Athlon 5350 / 2X4G Gskill PC3-14900 / Intel 6235 Wi-Fi / 90W Targus Power Brick / 250G Samsung 840 Series SSD / Mini-Box M350 / 1X 22" Dell IPS / 1X 22" HP
Old October 10, 2008, 01:20 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
There is no member competition here on this Forum, we Fold as a Team.
Damn right... Even if we fold for different teams, we are working toward the same goal ;)

Proud to be [H]ard !
Old October 10, 2008, 01:42 PM
Fallen Folder
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sswilson View Post
You're going after "the knights who say ni"???? :)
Yep, they taunted us many a moon ago when they passed us, then pulled away suddenly when they were about to be overtaken in the spring, team 62 will pass them! (hence why I'm not getting any points for HWC at the moment)
Old October 11, 2008, 09:37 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

There are some very knowledgeable regulars who will help you out with direct and to the point answers and its great to see more people joining in with the topics recently.

Its good that you can come here having no clue how to assemble a system and move on to overclocking and water-cooling or whatever rows your boat.

Shame they dont have section for digital photograpahy tips too...although thats offtopic perhaps.

GPU: PA120.3|S.Res.rev2|2x EK FC blocks| MCP655.