Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Storage

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 13, 2008, 02:14 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default "Girly" 2.5" IDE Enclosures

My girlfriend wants a cute 2.5 IDE Enclosure for a spare 120gb drive I've got laying around, she found a good one but NCIX is no longer stocking them..

I'm sure you guys have found some for your girls before ahaha or no of a good place to get it? Pref a Canada site but anything will help.

God, she won't leave me alone, she wants pink ffs!!! LOL Save me!
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old July 13, 2008, 02:16 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Get some paint, and some cute little flower stencils...... :)

Asrock AM1H-ITX / AM1 Athlon 5350 / 2X4G Gskill PC3-14900 / Intel 6235 Wi-Fi / 90W Targus Power Brick / 320G Seagate Momentus / Mini-Box M350 / 1X 22" Dell IPS / 1X 22" HP
Old July 13, 2008, 02:21 PM
Hall Of Fame

http://www.ncix.com/products/index.p...facture=VANTEC

paint it pink and put some flowers on it :D
Old July 13, 2008, 03:04 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Dump her. Find someone who can order his/her own damn parts.
Old July 13, 2008, 05:24 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Haha I knew I'd get some good replies :P <3
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old July 13, 2008, 08:21 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Did you show her the comments?
Old July 13, 2008, 09:23 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Yeppers! I did! Haha she just said "I like that icy box one thats pink still!" Then I told her it was SATA and she "hmmpphed" hahahaha
Old July 13, 2008, 09:25 PM
MVP

Time for a HDD enclosure mod.
Corsair HX1000 | Dell 3007WFP & Samsung 204T | 7 Ultimate x64
Old July 13, 2008, 11:18 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Ugh, that is the last thing I want to do ahaha, then I'd have to take her to canadian tire and pick out shades of pink spray paint! /facepalm
Old July 13, 2008, 11:27 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
Ugh, that is the last thing I want to do ahaha, then I'd have to take her to canadian tire and pick out shades of pink spray paint! /facepalm
dude seriously.. if you want to earn brownie points.. doing this will get you some guaranteed