Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Storage

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 14, 2013, 07:55 AM
Allstar

It was since 2-3 years that I have not order anything from NCIX for this reason, and this is my 3 orders this year and the second one delay. With NewEgg lowering their Customer Services and NCIX well know slow shipping, we are not lucky at all, us customers who pay at the end. I even choose UPS AIR to have it on time. I will look more and more at Amazon, at least with them you have free shipping and when you pay for fast it's fast, and none the less , free return on RMA and cross shipment.
Old February 14, 2013, 05:02 PM
Allstar

I agree to a point. Amazon has one of the ebst shipping experiences there is. they ship fast, things are well packed and usually arrive in a short period of time.

Sadly they also have a somewhat more limited seelction and in some cases their pricing is outrageous. I saw one item that every normal tech outlet was selling for $50-100 and their pricing was $9.999 !!! Their algorithms are ludicrous.

That said they sometimes DO have good deals, but you have to be lucky to see them and act quickly when you do as they don't last long.
Old February 14, 2013, 05:21 PM
Allstar

I remove the back planes ( 4 of them ) of the Corsair 800d and I was able to connect directly the HD.

off topic : I just call NCIX to cancel my order, because it was holiday last Monday, they can't ship it today so they will have ship it only tomorrow. What a crap.