Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Storage

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 20, 2012, 08:37 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Default Patriot's New Ultra-Port​able Autobahn USB 2.0 Drive

Patriot Memory, known for their high-performance memory and NAND flash storage, announced yesterday the Autobahn USB 2.0 drive a compact, ultraportable high performance drive measuring less than 18mm long.

Read more here: Patriot Memory Ships The New Ultra-Portable Autobahn USB 2.0 Drive | Hardware Canucks
Old December 20, 2012, 10:45 AM

My System Specs

Very nice, I like these unique storage solutions. Patriot has been solid over the years, a confident solution.

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

Old December 20, 2012, 01:14 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I like the size of this for something like a laptop. I prefer something with a little more bulk if I'm lugging it around. I have the Datatraveler SE9, and it's small but nice enough for my hands.
Need caffeine!
Old December 20, 2012, 05:33 PM

my supertalent pico drive is pretty much the same size (although, this is in reality smaller), although this is significantly cheaper than what I got mine for.

personally, I would keep this plugged permanently into my tech support laptop, keep portable versions of diagnostic programs on there, and just take it out when I need to work on a comp. it's so small that the chance of it catching on something in your bag and breaking is effectively 0.
Old December 21, 2012, 12:11 PM

The SanDisk Cruzer Fit has been out for a while now and is as small or smaller physically.
Obsolescence is just a lack of imagination.