Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Storage

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 21, 2011, 09:31 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default OCZ Vertex 2E Raid 0 issue

Hey chaps,

Right for some reason,With my 2x OCZ Vertex 2E 60GB SSDs in Raid 0 they dont perform very well together and i dont know why!

When i just use one of the SSDs on their own,The read/write speed are 240+ and access time is 0.1ms which is all good.
But as you can see from the shot above,In raid 0 its really slow and access time has gone down. :confused:

My motherboard is Gigabyte P55-US3L

Installed the latest Raid drivers,Chiset drivers etc....set to Raid/ACHI in BIOS.

Appreciate the help! :)
Old November 21, 2011, 08:24 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

write cache enabled and intel storage drivers installed and you should be getting numbers like this oh and check your rapid storage software to make sure it's all lined up
Attached Images

Old November 22, 2011, 01:06 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Those are some impressive speeds!

like i said,Installed the latest Raid drivers,Chiset drivers that gigabyte website offers,Not sure what you mean by "rapid storage software to make sure it's all lined up"
Old November 22, 2011, 06:10 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

these drivers and your numbers will be around 300mb slower being vertex 2 but she still be pretty high http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...eng&iid=dc_rss