Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Storage

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 4, 2011, 07:36 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Anvil Storage Utilities Pro

Since I noticed that this is starting to get usage in the reviews here I figured someone should post a link to where you can get it.

Anvil's Storage Utilities

So that has the guy who made it and the first post has a link to the most recent build, beta 5. What are peoples thoughts on this benchmark? I myself think that it is pretty good.

Now here is a question for the reviewers here, mainly AkG, do you plan on including say the IOPS that you get from Anvil along with the 4k read and write numbers?

Last edited by ipaine; August 4, 2011 at 11:11 PM.