Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Storage

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 25, 2011, 04:24 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default adobe and java for my ssd?

Is it ok to install these programs and similar small programs on an ssd that don't give you the option to install on the drive of your choice? Thanks.

EBAY(http://myworld.ebay.ca/scott0639)
Old March 25, 2011, 06:18 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I don't see why not. I know I have all of my main programs and such installed on my SSD. Only some games are on a different drive.

Old March 25, 2011, 07:07 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Yup should be fine. JUST remember to move your scratch file for adobe photoshop CS5 (and similar programs) off...as they will eat nand life like a fat man at a buffet! ;)

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr