Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Storage

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 30, 2010, 06:26 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_mo_t View Post
well apparently, he sold it quite a lot of times on ebay and on the forum..................
Get in contact with him then and question him?

When something seems too good to be true, it probably is
Old May 31, 2010, 08:25 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrom17 View Post
Get in contact with him then and question him?

When something seems too good to be true, it probably is
he replied me

Quote:
No its clearly a 16gb card.
Old May 31, 2010, 11:06 AM
MVP
F@H

I bought a POS 16gb on ebay for $20 to use in my blackberry. It came in a shady looking sandisk package, and says sandisk on the card too.

It actually is 16gb but it gets corrupted almost every time I plug it into my computer
Old May 31, 2010, 11:13 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Id out the SOB. Whether or not its a "real" 16gb....if it cant hold 16gib of data...he sold you a defective item. Out him publically where you bought it so other peeps wont fall for his douchebaggery. Or at least that is what I would do....but Im part Irish and part Scottish...so I have a good genetic history of practising the vendetta running in my veins! :)

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old May 31, 2010, 12:23 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFish View Post
I bought a POS 16gb on ebay for $20 to use in my blackberry. It came in a shady looking sandisk package, and says sandisk on the card too.

It actually is 16gb but it gets corrupted almost every time I plug it into my computer
ummm did you Safely Remove Device whenever you are done with it? Whenever you plug it in into the computer, does it say "Scan for fix (recommended)" ? If that's the case, backup your data, then Scan for fix... do this at your own risk of losing your data (thus backing them up first ... lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
Id out the SOB. Whether or not its a "real" 16gb....if it cant hold 16gib of data...he sold you a defective item. Out him publically where you bought it so other peeps wont fall for his douchebaggery. Or at least that is what I would do....but Im part Irish and part Scottish...so I have a good genetic history of practising the vendetta running in my veins! :)
Well... he got a 35 (100%) rating in BST... so i just want to make sure that it's not defective or something.. he hasnt replied me further yet.. and i've emailed sandisk for more information though.. and if it's fake, i'll bash that SOB in every forum.. LOL