Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Storage

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 5, 2010, 09:47 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Default Crucail RealSSD C300 256 quick n dirty.

Finally got the parts/time/will to start playing with some new toys for my never ending Murdermod.

Did this in a few minutes on my HTPC. My writes seem low so I need to get to the bottom of that but overall for just starting looks pretty good.

More to come :)

Turtle
Old April 5, 2010, 10:30 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Here is a AS SSD snap. Definitely something wrong with the writes. Gonna grab new drivers for the U3S6 and see if that helps.
Old April 5, 2010, 11:08 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Upgraded to the Beta driver on the U3S6 and had big improvements...

Still a little confused as to why 4K reads are so low

Last edited by turtletrax; April 5, 2010 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Wrong IMG tags lol
Old April 6, 2010, 06:55 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

wicked fast there turtletrax ya those 4 k reads are a weird one ah. thank for the benchies
Old April 6, 2010, 12:45 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbee View Post
wicked fast there turtletrax ya those 4 k reads are a weird one ah. thank for the benchies

Thanks m8. I am leaning towards my cheap U3S6 as the culprit to the 4K issue. Will have to try a few more things...