Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Storage

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 8, 2009, 12:42 PM
Allstar

Default OCZ Vertex/Mac Edition

cna somebody please tell me how this drive differs from putting a normal vertex into a macbook?
Old July 17, 2009, 11:59 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic User #2 View Post
cna somebody please tell me how this drive differs from putting a normal vertex into a macbook?
Hi, I can't post a link on ny first post.
Old July 17, 2009, 12:00 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Guide Mac Vertex Vs PC Vertex...just what is the difference? - OCZ Forum
Old July 17, 2009, 02:02 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

ha ha that's what i thought the mac people can pay more right just cause they have mac's ( what bull )
Old July 17, 2009, 02:15 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbee View Post
ha ha that's what i thought the mac people can pay more right just cause they have mac's ( what bull )
Pay more? $152 more on the 120GB at Canada Computers.

Pretty fancy label.
Old July 17, 2009, 02:27 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

well you said the no no word for me. I will never give them my money again (canadacomputers) not that i have a problem with the staff or anything like that lets just say when you forget my order. Not once not 2 times but 3rd times the charm. I mean the last time i forgot about the order. So by the time the person came for there computer i had also forgot about building it was a very busy couple of weeks.
So i called them cause it had been almost a month and do you know what they told me the problem was that they forgot but hay screw me right.
No discount at all just a pen thank. Oh wait in fact i got this pen with all the other orders they forgot that year no way do i do that anymore. ( sorry for the rant)
Old July 17, 2009, 02:43 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Sorry to hear about your repeated troubles.

I just use them because they're right around the corner and their prices are fairly typical.

Up in your parts you're stuck with having things shipped. There's less opportunity for them to screw up if you're personally supervising them and don't pay them until they've got it right.