Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS NEWS > Site Announcements

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 12, 2008, 06:34 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

PICS, of the card AND you on a tiny bike in the rain please! LOL
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old September 12, 2008, 02:25 PM
Allstar

Yeah, even better if his bike is a tricycle :)
OCZ SOLID 3 SSD|Seagate 1.0TB
2 X EVGA GTX 460 in SLI
Old September 12, 2008, 07:46 PM
Top Prospect

Default Sorry no Pics

Sorry no pics of me on the bike good thing it was there otherwise I would have taken the the younger ones trike. lol

Old September 12, 2008, 07:49 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Well did you get it installed yet Conky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old September 13, 2008, 04:31 PM
Top Prospect

Yes, I had to modify my case a bit. My wife was getting concerned when she saw me with the side cutters. These cards are huge, but being this large has an advantage of being able to get fresh air from the front of the case. I expected these type cards to be loud but its not nearly as loud as I thought it would be. Honestley before I put this in you had to strain your ears to tell if it was running now you can for the most part barely notice it on till you start applications even still the noise level is acceptable. Personelly I could never afford to spend 200$+ on a video card but I certainly appreciate getting this one.
Old September 13, 2008, 04:45 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conky View Post
Yes, I had to modify my case a bit. My wife was getting concerned when she saw me with the side cutters. These cards are huge, but being this large has an advantage of being able to get fresh air from the front of the case. I expected these type cards to be loud but its not nearly as loud as I thought it would be. Honestley before I put this in you had to strain your ears to tell if it was running now you can for the most part barely notice it on till you start applications even still the noise level is acceptable. Personelly I could never afford to spend 200$+ on a video card but I certainly appreciate getting this one.

That's awesome, can't wait to see pics. Everyone deserves to have some sweet hardware! It's why I always get my GF killer machines ahaha
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old October 4, 2008, 04:21 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Congrats. Sounds like you deserve it for biking in the rain 5km. Congrats!

Now if you have you computer in a small room like me then your GPU can heat it up during the winter.

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."