LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 31, 2013, 08:28 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNine View Post
Truth...mostly. :)

Truth.... mostly.
I've been sputtering about some smaller communities, doing some freelance stuff. To be honest, I got burnt out between NZXT and schooling. Given that schooling is my #1 priority, I had to pick one or the other. It came down to full time school and an around the clock job (always connected thanks to this device called a smart phone). I got really sick of reading people's complaints, nitpicks, and bashing of people's mod's, not to mention some of the backstabbing out there in the industry.

I don't have the thickest skin either. I'm a damn good Rep, but I don't take crap from people. Of course, the community here at HWC was not a factor in my decision, it was actually two major sites that have become more or less about budget builds and console gaming than enthusiasts and modders. HWC community has been, and I believe always will be, an insanely awesome place!

That was all me, buddy. :)

However, I think you guys will be in good hands. I'm not the kind of guy who would say that unless I believed it were true. Eric will need a little time to adjust to the odd working format, but I think he'll be excellent to and for you guys. If he wasn't, I'd come after him with a fiery hatchet.... and it's a LONG drive from Colorado to California. :b NZXT made the right decision in hiring him.

Its a shame that you had to part ways but I understand. School which at the end of the day means a career is always more important. I wish I had such decisions to make.

I think you need to be a Moderator for 12 years or so (on 4 forums no less) to develop the thick skin I have
You are but young in that regard. Thanks for leaving us in good hands though and not abandoning HWC. I always like to have reps around to help us, and you did just that for us more than once.

Keep in touch, HWC is always around with the door open.

-ST

PS - Apollo 2 - Just sayin'

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com