Welcome Eric!
Old July 16, 2013, 12:41 PM
Rookie

Welcome to the forums Eric!
Old July 16, 2013, 01:24 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Welcome abroad. :P

Always good to have new peeps, even better when their a rep and better still when it's a company as good as NZXT. :D

AKG: "So please don't piss on people and claim its raining. "
Soullessone21: "Their the only fat bitches I ever want in my wife :)"
Old July 16, 2013, 03:13 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Welcome to the forum!
Old July 16, 2013, 04:44 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Thanks for the very warm welcome. I should have joined up sooner. This is awesome here.
Old July 16, 2013, 07:54 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Hello and welcome.
Old July 17, 2013, 10:30 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZXT-Eric View Post
Thanks for the very warm welcome. I should have joined up sooner. This is awesome here.
We are a good bunch here for the most part mate, anything you need just drop me a line.

Happy to have NZXT still represented on HWC.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old July 17, 2013, 10:37 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Greetings and Salutations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always great to see reps available to the community.

Gigabyte C1007UN-D / 2X4G Gskill PC3-10700 / Pico PSU / 2.5" 750G Toshiba HDD / Mini-Box M350 / 1X 19" BenQ / 1X 17" HP
Old July 30, 2013, 09:42 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZXT-Eric View Post
Xnine, left to focus directly on his last year of vet school. I havent been around HWC, but I am known in other community's and I do have an extensive background on computers and modding. I will help out as much as possible.
Truth...mostly. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by great_big_abyss View Post
I think he had mentioned at one point that he was completing his studies and that his current line of work was not permanent.
Truth.... mostly.
I've been sputtering about some smaller communities, doing some freelance stuff. To be honest, I got burnt out between NZXT and schooling. Given that schooling is my #1 priority, I had to pick one or the other. It came down to full time school and an around the clock job (always connected thanks to this device called a smart phone). I got really sick of reading people's complaints, nitpicks, and bashing of people's mod's, not to mention some of the backstabbing out there in the industry.

I don't have the thickest skin either. I'm a damn good Rep, but I don't take crap from people. Of course, the community here at HWC was not a factor in my decision, it was actually two major sites that have become more or less about budget builds and console gaming than enthusiasts and modders. HWC community has been, and I believe always will be, an insanely awesome place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRQ Conflict View Post
Welcome to HWC's Eric!

Did you help Xnine with his Phantom mod? Cherry job that.
That was all me, buddy. :)

However, I think you guys will be in good hands. I'm not the kind of guy who would say that unless I believed it were true. Eric will need a little time to adjust to the odd working format, but I think he'll be excellent to and for you guys. If he wasn't, I'd come after him with a fiery hatchet.... and it's a LONG drive from Colorado to California. :b NZXT made the right decision in hiring him.
Old July 31, 2013, 06:13 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNine View Post
If he wasn't, I'd come after him with a fiery hatchet.... and it's a LONG drive from Colorado to California. :b NZXT made the right decision in hiring him.
You ever done Colorado to Toronto? Now that's a drive (That I've done 3-4 times...)

Also welcome to our new Rep, I am kind of slow but I blame...having my heads in the clouds, that's something they blame engineers for doing right?