Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS NEWS > Site Announcements

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 18, 2012, 12:25 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

So, is Perineum's Mom the one who decides who becomes a mod? Because if that's the case, I'd grudgingly hit that to become a mod like you guys... Way to go Lowfat, taking one for the team like that!

HTPC: Z77A-G45; 3770K; Coolermaster GeminII; 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600Mhz; MSI R7-260X; 2x 128GB Crucial M4 SSD; 1TB WD Green, 2x 2TB WD Green; PC P&C 750W PS; Fractal Design Node 605;
Son's Rig: M5A97; 1055T; CNPS20LQ; 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz; ASUS GTX650Ti Boost; 80GB Intel 520 SSD; 320GB WD Black HDD; SPI 700W; Bitfenix Shinobi;
Old September 18, 2012, 12:58 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Congratz Lowfat, I do agree another west coast Mod is always nice.

Dont forget about us ex-Mods when buying those drinks, I like rum neet and IIRC John drinks Guinness.

Quote:
And yeah I agree we need some more contests like the old days. I'll poke Gav, maybe you should too lol.
I told you before Dennis, Stay away from my bitches.......... you and me are going to have words..........

Contests are nice but I miss the Sponsored section the most. Got some Damn good deals back in the day.

Again Gratz Lowfat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old September 18, 2012, 02:40 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
Congratz Lowfat, I do agree another west coast Mod is always nice.

Dont forget about us ex-Mods when buying those drinks, I like rum neet and IIRC John drinks Guinness.

I told you before Dennis, Stay away from my bitches.......... you and me are going to have words..........

Contests are nice but I miss the Sponsored section the most. Got some Damn good deals back in the day.

Again Gratz Lowfat.
Oh we remember you guys, the same buggers who abandoned me to the wolves a while back now

You know we still love ya though.

West coast mod was for sure needed, and given time I am sure he will do perfectly.

Or end up in Siberia Counting Trees.
We haven't decided yet.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old September 18, 2012, 02:44 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

congrats, Dad.... ?
Old September 18, 2012, 03:03 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
You got that right, Kev. Dennis' rather lengthy bar bill should cover my liquid expenses for the next GTO meet.
Old September 18, 2012, 05:01 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
You got that right, Kev. Dennis' rather lengthy bar bill should cover my liquid expenses for the next GTO meet.
I have mod access in one of the forums. This should count for several drinks on Dennis' bill at least.

Unfortunately, I would then just blow even more cash on the folders who show up...
Fold for team #54196
Old September 18, 2012, 06:15 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Thank god I'm broke in this case, I wont' feel as obligated to go further in debt to you guys lol
Though I am not going to lie. If it ment a get together, I'd bring it to my place and BBQ :)
Cheaper drinks that way too hahah,

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

Old September 19, 2012, 08:06 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'm not so sure if a "congratulations" or a "welcome" or what is appropriate, so I'll just go with...

Poonipple!

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!
Old September 20, 2012, 06:05 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Things View Post
I'm not so sure if a "congratulations" or a "welcome" or what is appropriate, so I'll just go with...

Poonipple!
lol

Just come join as at the Bar, cause the drinks are on me apparently lol

-ST

Old September 20, 2012, 02:04 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Thank god I'm broke in this case, I wont' feel as obligated to go further in debt to you guys lol
Though I am not going to lie. If it ment a get together, I'd bring it to my place and BBQ :)
Cheaper drinks that way too hahah,

-ST
Lets do it. We can call it Soulapaloozafest
Fold for team #54196