Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS NEWS > Site Announcements

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old September 17, 2012, 05:45 PM
chrisk's Avatar
Folding Captain
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: GTA, Ontario
Posts: 7,401

My System Specs

Default

This mod is Jack Bauer! Better shape up boys (and perininineumnn too)
__________________
Fold for team #54196
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old September 17, 2012, 08:22 PM
Soultribunal's Avatar
Moderator
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 8,063

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
haha choose someone who isn't around that much!

oh well don't think we needed any more mods as the site isn't that busy.
Oh stop being the little raincloud that follows the rest of us happy folk around.

As we said in the services, you need a few hours of attitude adjustment and you'll be fine.


Forums are doing well, but it is nice to have more west cost infulence/coverage espically when mods go away.

-ST
__________________




"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old September 17, 2012, 08:28 PM
Soullessone21's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Calgary AB
Posts: 1,322

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Oh stop being the little raincloud that follows the rest of us happy folk around.

As we said in the services, you need a few hours of attitude adjustment and you'll be fine.


Forums are doing well, but it is nice to have more west cost infulence/coverage espically when mods go away.

-ST

Hey I live on here don't forget about me :P someday I could be a real Admin to :P, But Enaberif does have a good point not on the Lowfat being around much part as I don't know how much he is around but on the traffic part, it does not seem as chatty around here since the hack, I honestly miss the constant rush on here but in time the wounds will heal and the forum will boom :)
__________________
Follow us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/realhardwarereviews?ref=hl
Site and Forum online
http://forums.realhardwarereviews.com/index.php
Contests will be done on there from now on :)
http://realhardwarereviews.com/
Always up for a Beer in Calgary or Area

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old September 17, 2012, 08:32 PM
lowfat's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Posts: 7,927

My System Specs

Default

Me not around much? That has to be a joke of some sort.
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old September 17, 2012, 11:46 PM
Bohrman's Avatar
Top Prospect
F@H
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posts: 76
Default

I'm a wee bit late but: Congrats lowfat!
__________________

Check out my worklog:http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum...ct-aozora.html
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old September 18, 2012, 05:35 AM
Soultribunal's Avatar
Moderator
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 8,063

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soullessone21 View Post
Hey I live on here don't forget about me :P someday I could be a real Admin to :P, But Enaberif does have a good point not on the Lowfat being around much part as I don't know how much he is around but on the traffic part, it does not seem as chatty around here since the hack, I honestly miss the constant rush on here but in time the wounds will heal and the forum will boom :)
Life first for you mate.

I don't think the site will be down and out for long. We took a hit, true when we were hacked but I am sure we will be back in the swing before long.

-ST
__________________




"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old September 18, 2012, 08:18 AM
Soullessone21's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Calgary AB
Posts: 1,322

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Life first for you mate.

I don't think the site will be down and out for long. We took a hit, true when we were hacked but I am sure we will be back in the swing before long.

-ST

I fully agree with you as I stated before, I think the slow time will pass and new members will start kicking it up a notch again, Maybe Gav needs to get more media attention with giveaways maybe one of Lowfats nice towers :P haha
__________________
Follow us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/realhardwarereviews?ref=hl
Site and Forum online
http://forums.realhardwarereviews.com/index.php
Contests will be done on there from now on :)
http://realhardwarereviews.com/
Always up for a Beer in Calgary or Area

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old September 18, 2012, 08:45 AM
Soultribunal's Avatar
Moderator
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 8,063

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soullessone21 View Post
I fully agree with you as I stated before, I think the slow time will pass and new members will start kicking it up a notch again, Maybe Gav needs to get more media attention with giveaways maybe one of Lowfats nice towers :P haha
Rofl! I think you'll get a Lowfat Build when you pry it from his cold dead hands.

He does do a remarkable job, gotta admit.
And yeah I agree we need some more contests like the old days. I'll poke Gav, maybe you should too lol.

-ST
__________________




"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old September 18, 2012, 08:48 AM
Soullessone21's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Calgary AB
Posts: 1,322

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Rofl! I think you'll get a Lowfat Build when you pry it from his cold dead hands.

He does do a remarkable job, gotta admit.
And yeah I agree we need some more contests like the old days. I'll poke Gav, maybe you should too lol.

-ST
I got boxes of giveaways that are set for other forums maybe Gavs reading and he will PM us :P
__________________
Follow us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/realhardwarereviews?ref=hl
Site and Forum online
http://forums.realhardwarereviews.com/index.php
Contests will be done on there from now on :)
http://realhardwarereviews.com/
Always up for a Beer in Calgary or Area

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old September 18, 2012, 09:06 AM
KaptCrunch's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,923
Default

grats lowfat learn anything in the back room yet
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hey, Hardware Canucks. I could use some help. TheStealthyOne New Builds 7 December 19, 2010 07:01 PM
HardwareCanucks Is Proud To Announce its Newest Moderator - SugarJ!!! Soultribunal Site Announcements 48 March 25, 2010 07:20 PM
Hardware Canucks on Facebook FiXT Site Announcements 0 November 18, 2009 12:19 PM
Welcome to HCF Newest Moderator Supergrover Site Announcements 30 October 6, 2008 10:22 PM