Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS NEWS > Site Announcements

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 13, 2010, 09:18 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
Well, I don't intend to call out any sites. We're just going to be listing the facts about certain benchmarking procedures and letting the readers make up their own minds.
Yep, as it should be. Leave the cheapshotting and unprofessionalism to the readers.
Old June 13, 2010, 03:36 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Thumbs up News and Reviews

Another big step in the evolution of HWC. To me, the outright leader in impartial, indepth reviews. For beginners such as myself who really don't know all that much, it really explains in layman's terms the difeerent aspects of various components and related software. While there is still much to learn for myself, to not feel inferior because of a lack of knowledge or expertise keeps me coming back. I look forward to articles all the time. Keep up the good work. By the way, thanks for all the help folks!!!
Old June 14, 2010, 06:43 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Not sure if I will get the articles up tonight but for the time being, I have uploaded the typical gameplay sequences used in the GPU reviews to Youtube:

YouTube - SKYMTL's Channel