Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS NEWS > Site Announcements

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 24, 2010, 01:41 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
Cant. wait. to.... make.... "Chriskwarren is an A$$hole" thread and change the title realllllllllly fasttttttt...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiXT View Post
After some deliberation, users will now be able edit their own thread titles. This includes the B/S/T section.

Note that the mod squad has a record of all changes made to thread titles....they will catch you.

Enjoy!

Asrock AM1H-ITX / AM1 Athlon 5350 / 2X4G Gskill PC3-14900 / Intel 6235 Wi-Fi / 90W Targus Power Brick / 320G Seagate Momentus / Mini-Box M350 / 1X 22" Dell IPS / 1X 22" HP
Old April 24, 2010, 01:51 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

There's no cause for concern.... my posts are so commonly "ninja" deleted it's insane!

Honest to god 50% of my posts get deleted, it's hilarious.. I don't even mean it, I'm just one of those tactless goons hahaha
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old April 24, 2010, 09:54 AM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sswilson View Post
One of the reasons that a lot of forums don't allow thread title changes (or outright thread deletions) is to prevent the old bait-n-switch that happens on sites where trolling/flaming is common place. I.E. somebody posts a thread that says... "So-N-So is an A$$hole" and then changes it 10 minutes later to avoid a ban.
Is it okay if I make a thread titled "Zero82z is an asshole"?
Old April 24, 2010, 09:56 AM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Cant. wait. to.... make.... "Chriskwarren is an A$$hole" thread and change the title realllllllllly fasttttttt...
HEY! I resemble that comment!
Fold for team #54196
Old April 24, 2010, 09:58 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

resent? hahahaha
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old April 25, 2010, 07:24 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
There's no cause for concern.... my posts are so commonly "ninja" deleted it's insane!

Honest to god 50% of my posts get deleted, it's hilarious.. I don't even mean it, I'm just one of those tactless goons hahaha
I hear that, I guarantee I have over 20 posts I deleted within 5 minutes because I posted something emotionally charged that would have either got me banned or would have started a flame war.
Old April 26, 2010, 10:16 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1lk1 View Post
I hear that, I guarantee I have over 20 posts I deleted within 5 minutes because I posted something emotionally charged that would have either got me banned or would have started a flame war.

We are here to protect even ones self from such things. Besides I like having you two around , keeps me busy.

From now on however we will be doing our best to PM that we had deleted a post, and the reasoning behind it.

Regards,
ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old April 26, 2010, 10:30 AM
Allstar
F@H

cool beans, I am glad that we do have a mature community here... for the most part.

Old April 26, 2010, 12:11 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I like to think I offer some form of "balance" in the spirit of HWC aahahaha