Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS NEWS > Site Announcements

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 18, 2010, 12:06 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I knew something was up awhile ago when his name turned blue but there was no announcement.

I give you your first order of business:

Bring MarkOne back for the lulz ahahaha
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old April 18, 2010, 05:46 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

So he can destroy the english language even more

Zephyranthes
E8400 4.0ghz, XFX 780i, Mushkin XP2 PC-6400, Antec Earthwatts 750W

Old April 18, 2010, 06:05 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackquelegs View Post
So he can destroy the english language even more
Here I thought his mission was to destroy the english-canadians view of french-canadians :P hahaha
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old April 18, 2010, 06:43 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
Here I thought his mission was to destroy the english-canadians view of french-canadians :P hahaha

Oh God, my french-canadian brain don't want to know what's your view of french-canadians now!

Back up - Ebay (Inik1) or Heatware
Old April 18, 2010, 07:00 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Haha I love them!

But also; i propose a competition!

I'll give a million dollars to the first out of Arinoth or SugarJ that successfully, and legitimately moderates the others post and sends an official warning to them!

Hahahaha
Old April 18, 2010, 07:41 PM
F@H

My System Specs

It's a good thing you put legitimately in there. Mind you, I could edit that out. BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Hack. Cough. Sorry, out of practice with the evil laugh. :)
Old April 18, 2010, 08:56 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
It's a good thing you put legitimately in there. Mind you, I could edit that out. BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Hack. Cough. Sorry, out of practice with the evil laugh. :)
Incoming a completely stealthed second account that I use solely to report your guys' posts.
Old April 18, 2010, 10:06 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
Incoming a completely stealthed second account that I use solely to report your guys' posts.
You know we can see your IPs encorp
Old April 18, 2010, 10:16 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
You know we can see your IPs encorp
Hahaha not if I try hard enough! ;0