Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS NEWS > Site Announcements

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 8, 2013, 11:45 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I'd be interested in concepts being shown for feedback. But yea a product showcaseis very meh coming from the company directly. Much rather an independent reviewers opinion.

I mean how often do you see a company saying "Here's our product, Here's whats good, here's whats bad". Whether this is through pride in their product, lack of subjective scrutiny (can be hard when your involved in design) or simply company bs of "we don't do anything / can't admit we do anything wrong".

Really I'd love to see reviews of prototypes and then have input / suggestions as how to make them better.

The current drive caddies (apart from the new 530) being one that have been criticized here since they were first reviewed.
Another I would have is get rid of the 3 position switch for the fan controller and use an analogue knob, not to mention the flimsiness of the power button.

I had a bit of a rant in the cases forum about how little consideration seems to go into the front / top io panel a while back.

Last edited by Dzzope; June 8, 2013 at 11:54 AM.
Old October 22, 2013, 12:56 AM
Rookie

thanks for your sharing!
Old October 28, 2013, 05:30 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

I would love to do some reviews for you guys but being i'm trying to finish up my BCS degree, that takes up way too much time. I have made computer hardware almost a lifestyle as every day i read forums and tech sites and rumors and have accumulated, to most people, an absurd amount of hardware over the years. Would there be any way that one would be able to almost do a split review with someone you know (a friend) that is equally competent in computers, and do something almost like what hardocp does where each reviewer writes his/her thoughts of the product near the end of the writeup?