Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Site Announcements (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/site-announcements/)
-   -   Hardware Canucks Reader Survey - Win HWC Gear! (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/site-announcements/19051-hardware-canucks-reader-survey-win-hwc-gear.html)

FiXT June 18, 2009 04:40 PM

Hardware Canucks Reader Survey - Win HWC Gear!

To tell us what you think about Hardware Canucks!

Hardware Canucks Readers Survey | Hardware Canucks

We are constantly looking for ways to change and improve our reader's experience on the website. As such, we have decided to conduct a short survey for you - the community - to give your feedback on how you feel about your Hardware Canucks website! As we only recently relaunched, the survey does not necessarily pertain to how you feel regarding certain features or sections of the site; but is instead, intended to give us an idea of the communities demographic so we can better understand what additions could be implemented for an all around awesome website!

As a thank you for your participation, we will be holding a draw at the end of June 2009, for a limited edition Hardware Canucks T-Shirt and Mousepad (separate draws), open to all participants who completed the survey and opted into the draw (Question #1).

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Visit here to take the survey:
Hardware Canucks Readers Survey | Hardware Canucks

bojangles June 18, 2009 04:45 PM

Done! That was a quick survey! Thanks for the survey!

Oh, are there going to be results shown at the end?

Silvgearx June 18, 2009 04:49 PM

Submitted :thumb:

i too am interested in end results :biggrin:

FiXT June 18, 2009 04:59 PM

Due to the sensitivity of some of the information, we will likely not disclose the full list of results. However, we may post some aggregated results for a few of the more interesting questions.

I want to know how many people set their homepage to HWC ..... move over Google, HWC is coming in :bleh:

enaberif June 18, 2009 05:02 PM

Personally I don't think yearly income should be in there.

And if you must why not add an "undisclosed"

I mean does it really matter what a persons yearly income is?

3.0charlie June 18, 2009 05:03 PM

Buying power.

bojangles June 18, 2009 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enaberif (Post 211008)
Personally I don't think yearly income should be in there.

And if you must why not add an "undisclosed"

I mean does it really matter what a persons yearly income is?

I kind of agree with this. There should have been another question asked if the person was an enthusiast/games/home theatre user etc. This question could show correlation to people's income.

FiXT June 18, 2009 05:11 PM

Apologies - The income question is actually NOT a required question. The asterisks was mistakenly put beside it as an oversight during manual editing, however if you chose not to fill it in, your results would still be submitted.

If you unwillingly answered the question and would like your results nulled, please PM me immediately.

Silvgearx June 18, 2009 05:15 PM

the income like other said, it is kinda pointless, so many people have other sources of income ;)

its all about interest if weather the person want to spend 3k on car accessories or 3k on an I7 its all personal reference when it comes to computers.

Damn you edited and posted before i can get back from the store :ph34r:

slugbug June 19, 2009 12:21 AM

Quickest survey I've ever done :thumb: