Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS NEWS > Site Announcements

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 15, 2009, 03:02 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Congratulations to all winners, ST - you got yourself a nice card. And for the newcomers, Welcome to the Forum and I sure hope you will continue to Fold for the Team!

John
Old May 15, 2009, 03:28 PM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Congrats to the winners :D What a great turnout! Props to all.
Old May 15, 2009, 03:33 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

WOW I won a t-shirt! I didn't think I'd get anything because for the last week and a half I've been in hospital, (I went in for back surgery) so I've only had my PS3 folding and my main rig was off so I didn't think I'd get enough points for pocket lint let alone a super sweet HWC t-shirt. This little message may seem like I'm being sarcastic but I'm really not, I'm truly shocked, what a nice surprise to get home from the hospital to see a message saying I'd won something, it really lifted my spirits.

Thank you HWC for holding this contest and a very special thank you to ASUS for sponsoring our teams push into the top 100! I will wear my HWC shirt with pride, SKYMTL I hope you have XXL t-shirts because it's gotta go over this god forsaken back brace,lol. Thanks again.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/nightwarp/R7YQuMGt-JI/AAAAAAAADoQ/KVuthG6qJfE/s400/Supportourtroops-2.jpg

Old May 15, 2009, 03:39 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Congrats ST, i made you my target when i started folding when i started talking to you on mirc

congrats once again, i think its time you let THE ONE GO i will gladly take it off your hands.

If you do sell i call dibs

For all of us that didn't win(noobies), DON'T rage quit now! better luck next time
Old May 15, 2009, 03:49 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I think more people were interested in the 'One' That would have to PArt My system as opposed to the new one going in.

Okay lets see if I can get this all replied to in One Post.

@ LL - I still think you got the edge, espically with those 8800's cranking away, but you never know, I might be knocking on your door soon.

@ Dhoshow - You have done well, Don't worry you'll get up there, just takes time. This is a good crew here, they'll show you the way.

ImmaPC - Just like Eagle Eye, you and I have been Neck and Neck in this, don't worry it ain't over yet. PPD is 11k for SoulTribunal , 3K for Pete Scout.

3.0 - You sir, have helped me out so much. May the wind, always be at your Back.

Silver - If (and this is a big IF) I let the one go, someone did beat you to it lol! I feel....targeted lol!
Its a good run, that our team has done. Lets hit Top 50 now and see where we get!!

HWC, thank you, for bringing me in. I'm here to stay.

Best Regards,
ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old May 15, 2009, 04:03 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelt View Post
WOW I won a t-shirt! I didn't think I'd get anything because for the last week and a half I've been in hospital, (I went in for back surgery) so I've only had my PS3 folding and my main rig was off so I didn't think I'd get enough points for pocket lint let alone a super sweet HWC t-shirt. This little message may seem like I'm being sarcastic but I'm really not, I'm truly shocked, what a nice surprise to get home from the hospital to see a message saying I'd won something, it really lifted my spirits.

Thank you HWC for holding this contest and a very special thank you to ASUS for sponsoring our teams push into the top 100! I will wear my HWC shirt with pride, SKYMTL I hope you have XXL t-shirts because it's gotta go over this god forsaken back brace,lol. Thanks again.
Hope you are feeling better Pelt and congrats on the t-shirt keep on folding and hope you fully recover soon!
Fold for team #54196
Old May 15, 2009, 04:11 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chos3n View Post
Congrats ST! You're da man!

(Who is l-lunter... )
Tis I. I can't believe I won. I've never folded either until I decided to do this. I think I might keep doing it for awhile.

My PPD dropped massively over the last couple weeks as I'm back to a stock CPU cooler tell I get my Domino (RMA of Pure).

God I hope this thing can fit in my case.
Old May 15, 2009, 04:25 PM
MVP
F@H

Congrats guys!
Old May 15, 2009, 04:35 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

Wooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 15, 2009, 04:39 PM
F@H

My System Specs

See ya at the top l-lunter!

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com