Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS NEWS > Site Announcements

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old November 17, 2008, 07:26 PM
arekieh's Avatar
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 819
Default

I JUST BOUGHT A MOUSEPAD>>>>> :( im gonna sell it and get one of these i think
__________________
Mobo: Asus P6T Deluxe | CPU: i7 940 | Ram: 3x2 GB | HSF: CM V8 | GPU: HD 6950 | PSU: PCP&C 750W | ]HDD: WD 500gb x3, 120GB Vertex 2 | Case: Antec 1200 | Monitor: 3x Asus VE247H | OS: Win7 Ultimate x64
My Trading Rep:
HWC
OCN
Heat
Ebay

Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old November 17, 2008, 07:38 PM
Chilly's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
Hey Gav, who are you speaking with regarding those mousepads? One of the owners is a good friend of mine, maybe I can swing a deal?

Edit: Btw guys, those mousepads are two sided. They flip over, I'm pretty sure (correct me if I'm wrong) it will have both images on it and you can choose what you want just by flipping the pad inside it's base.

Btw; that clip is great too for holding your mouse cord.
Do it, if you can bring the price down for us supporters then we will be able to buy more HWC swag!
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old November 17, 2008, 07:48 PM
chrisk's Avatar
Folding Captain
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: GTA, Ontario
Posts: 7,401

My System Specs

Default

Not sure if anybody else has mentioned it yet but a good cheap item to add to the HWC catalog could be a case badge
__________________
Fold for team #54196
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old November 17, 2008, 08:00 PM
arekieh's Avatar
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 819
Default

What about Appliques?
__________________
Mobo: Asus P6T Deluxe | CPU: i7 940 | Ram: 3x2 GB | HSF: CM V8 | GPU: HD 6950 | PSU: PCP&C 750W | ]HDD: WD 500gb x3, 120GB Vertex 2 | Case: Antec 1200 | Monitor: 3x Asus VE247H | OS: Win7 Ultimate x64
My Trading Rep:
HWC
OCN
Heat
Ebay

Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old November 17, 2008, 08:00 PM
encorp's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,425

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
Do it, if you can bring the price down for us supporters then we will be able to buy more HWC swag!

I tossed him an email; not sure how it all works so I'll see what he says!
__________________
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old November 17, 2008, 08:24 PM
Gav's Avatar
Gav Gav is offline
Administrator
F@H
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,343

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
Hey Gav, who are you speaking with regarding those mousepads? One of the owners is a good friend of mine, maybe I can swing a deal?

Edit: Btw guys, those mousepads are two sided. They flip over, I'm pretty sure (correct me if I'm wrong) it will have both images on it and you can choose what you want just by flipping the pad inside it's base.

Btw; that clip is great too for holding your mouse cord.
I've been talking with Kerry.

Make yourself useful are start grinding him.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old November 17, 2008, 08:24 PM
Gav's Avatar
Gav Gav is offline
Administrator
F@H
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,343

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskwarren View Post
Not sure if anybody else has mentioned it yet but a good cheap item to add to the HWC catalog could be a case badge
We are working on these as well. It takes a while to source really nice ones.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old November 17, 2008, 08:26 PM
lemonlime's Avatar
Hardware Canucks Reviewer
F@H
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greater Toronto Area
Posts: 530
Default

Look awesome!
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old November 17, 2008, 08:33 PM
encorp's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,425

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gav View Post
I've been talking with Kerry.

Make yourself useful are start grinding him.

Just tell Kerry that Cam (me) sent you!

I sent him an email anyways! haha
__________________
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old November 17, 2008, 08:36 PM
Infiniti's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 1,388

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gav View Post
We are working on these as well. It takes a while to source really nice ones.
You should ask the NCIX staff where they get theirs, I've seen a pre-built PC on display at NCIX Broadway which had computers that had sleek case badges on them, which say NCIX PC and is "metallic" and the lettering is 3D-ish.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes