Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Site Announcements (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/site-announcements/)
-   -   BestDirect and Hardware Canucks Western Digital 1TB HDD Sweepstakes (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/site-announcements/11507-bestdirect-hardware-canucks-western-digital-1tb-hdd-sweepstakes.html)

Gav November 4, 2008 03:35 PM

BestDirect and Hardware Canucks Western Digital 1TB HDD Sweepstakes

1 Attachment(s)
Hardware Canucks & BestDirect are giving away a Western Digital 1TB HDD to one lucky member.

About the Drive

WD Caviar Black drives combine a high performance electronics architecture with a rock solid mechanical architecture to deliver the perfect storage solution for your fully-loaded PC or maxed out gaming machine. Cool drive operation, no-touch head technology, and leading-edge vibration protection ensure enhanced reliability and sustained data throughput. And we back it all up with a 5-year limited warranty.

High Performance Electronics Architecture
  • Dual processor - Twice the processing power to maximize performance.
  • 32 MB cache - Bigger, faster cache means faster performance.
Rock Solid Mechanical Architecture
  • StableTrac™ - The motor shaft is secured at both ends to reduce system-induced vibration and stabilize platters for accurate tracking, during read and write operations.
  • NoTouch™ ramp load technology - The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit.
About BestDirect.ca

BestDirect.ca is Canada’s Technology Source, where you will always find the latest technology with unbeatable prices, and service, all in one place.

They offer a huge selection of products from brands like Acer, Canon, Hewlett Packard, Cisco, Lenovo, and Toshiba giving you all the hottest technology that you want, from the industry’s leading vendors.

Be sure to also check out this thread to make sure you are maximizing your chances of winning.:biggrin:

Forum Contribution Level

BALISTX November 4, 2008 03:37 PM

Woot. I'm entered. I could use that hard drive, for what not exactly sure.

enaberif November 4, 2008 03:42 PM

can never have to many hdds

MpG November 4, 2008 03:43 PM

Yeah, I don't know what I'd do with it if I won, but I'd think of something.

NyteOwl November 4, 2008 03:47 PM

I could think of a few uses for that :biggrin: Count me in!

Digitaldemon November 4, 2008 04:11 PM

good luck to all :canadianwave:

DarKStar November 4, 2008 04:49 PM

I can think of a lot of uses - for video editors, movie makers and game developers it's a real dream :)

Eagle Eye November 4, 2008 05:02 PM

Thanks alot guys looking forward to seeing who wins!!

Lpfan4ever November 4, 2008 05:02 PM

Hmm...need to buy a new hard drive because this one is dieing on me. I guess I'll hold off for this (even though my chances are about slim to none :P )

DarKStar November 4, 2008 05:41 PM

Is there a way to get some stats about the sweepstakes like how many entrants and the odds ?