Hardware Canuck Rules
(04/15/2010) Please See http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum...on-system.html for updated rules and regulations.
(1) Absolutely NO FLAMING, NAME CALLING OR PERSONAL ATTACKS. This site is provided to you for free, and you are free to disagree with other posters but mutual respect of fellow forum members is expected.
(2) No OFF-TOPIC posting will be allowed with the exception of the OFF-TOPIC FORUM area.
(3) No THREAD HIJACKING. Start another thread if you have a different topic.
(4) No SPAMMING. Any such messages will be removed at the discretion of either a forum Moderator or Administrator.
(5) Solicitation in any form will not be tolerated. Promoting of a personal website will not allowed without prior consent and posts will be removed without warning.
(6) No foul language in the thread title. Shortcuts to foul language does not constitute no swearing.
(7) No SHOUTING (Posting in all capital letters) Everyone finds it annoying.
(8) No LINKING or POSTING of pornographic material.
(9) Please do not post PERSONAL INFORMATION. Please protect your personal information and respect the privacy of other members.
(10) POST to the forum that is most appropriate for the topic being presented. Threads incorrectly placed will be moved or deleted.
(11) Observe all COPYRIGHT LAWS, TOS's and NDA's when posting copyrighted material. If the material belongs to someone else, credit the original author.
(12) You will not discuss or engage in any ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also expressly forbidden.
(13) Each Hardware Canuck Forum Member is limited to one ACCOUNT/ALIAS. RE-REGISTRATION after a temporary or permanent ban will result in non-negotiable permanent 'no appeal' ban.
(14) NO MENTION OF HACKING/CRACKING/SERIALS//ILLEGAL DOWNLOADS. Doing so will lead to you being banned!
Disregard any of the above listed forum rules may result in the loss of posting privileges and possible loss of your forum account. Hardware Canucks Forum also reserves the right to revoke these privileges at any time.
Moderators and Administrators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of Hardware Canucks Forum rules. Any messages found to be in violation may be deleted without due warning.
Hardware Canucks Forum reserves the right to change the aforementioned rules at any time without warning or notice.
By posting to the Hardware Canucks Forum, you agree to abide by the above rules and terms.
Welcome to the Hardware Canucks Forum!
Contest terms & conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By participating in this sweepstakes, all contestants recognize that the rules of this contest are binding. All entries become the property of HardwareCanucks.com. Open to all Canadian Residents (Province of Quebec Included) and legal residents of the United States of America (excluding Rhode Island). This sweepstakes is void where prohibited. In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) entrants must be at least 13 years of age at the time of entry. Contestants under the age of 18 or age of majority in the province/state where they reside will be required to obtain parental/legal guardian consent to take receipt of any prize won. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
This sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the laws of Canada applicable therein. This sweepstakes is void where prohibited.
HardwareCanucks.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual from the contest, and to ban that individual from any future promotion of HardwareCanucks.com, if HardwareCanucks.com finds or believes such individual to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or where applicable, the contest website; to be acting in violation of the contest rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass HardwareCanucks.com, HardwareCanucks' agencies, other entrants or any other person. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
FOR QUEBEC RESIDENTS ONLY Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
All winners must reply to a prize announcement message, and they will receive a prize claim form, which must be delivered back within the stated time frame. All winners must answer a skill testing question.
Prizes NOT claimed in 30 days from the last attempted contact with the prize winner, will be redrawn to another contestant, or reclaimed by HardwareCanucks.com for alternative promotional purpose.
1. The contest is open to all legal residents of Canada (Including Quebec), the USA (excluding Rhode Island) and any other countries or states as defined in the individual contest rules.
DRAWING & NOTIFICATION
1. The winners of the randomly drawn contest will be randomly selected within 30 business days of the contest’s close.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:27 PM.|