Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Rumor Mill

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 29, 2013, 03:57 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Default I don't know where to post this Announcements

Im not Sure if im the First 95 People to Respond to the Email if i am will post to my 4 Forum
and HC Forums any Reviews Stay Tune
they Emailed me think they Chose the most Active I think it was from this Site love seeing Fans Post Projects & Reviews and posting them in my Wall FB and Twitter i think im on #10 most active in leader board http://northamericaninfluencer.amd.com/User/LogOn

We would like to invite you to participate in the AMD Test Drive Program. This is a social advocacy program for enthusiasts who are active in the technical community and on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. We will provide the first 95 respondents with the components necessary to build an AMD A-Series APU-based system and we invite you to share your experiences building and using it.

Here's how it works:

Within a few weeks of signing up, you will receive an email update about your system kit with tracking information included.
Once you receive your kit, build your system.
Within a few weeks of receiving your kit, submit a review and photos/videos of your new system to be shared on the community and elsewhere.
You will find more details on the sign up page here.

We look forward to seeing your brand new AMD A-Series APU system build.

-- AMD Social Media Team

©2013 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., 7171 Southwest Parkway, Austin, Texas 78735 USA
AMD Home | Copyright 2013 | Privacy | Cookie Policy | Trademark Info

This is a commercial email. This message is intended for DEATH131331@*******
You may at anytime update your message preferences or unsubscribe from any future mailings.
Old May 29, 2013, 06:17 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

To bad I don't do the social media very often or at all love to test one of those systems
Old May 29, 2013, 06:43 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I signed up, shall see how she goes.
Old May 29, 2013, 07:52 PM
Top Prospect

man this sounds pretty fun, count me in
Old May 29, 2013, 10:31 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Question

I am confused. Can we/are we supposed to sign up for the contest on HWC's site or AMD's site or are you just letting us know that you got his message from AMD and are sharing some of your good fortunes?
Old November 4, 2013, 08:34 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Sorry for the Late Reply it was a Comunity they set it up i wasnt aware of it til i got the Email the First 95 people to reply will be Selected i was 1 of the 95 people Selected to review there Line up of the APU family the 6800K ul find it at northamericaninfluencer.amd.com on AMD Test Drive Tab AND i Posted the Review here i know im a bit late but i did turn in the 3 Week dead line

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyMellon View Post
I am confused. Can we/are we supposed to sign up for the contest on HWC's site or AMD's site or are you just letting us know that you got his message from AMD and are sharing some of your good fortunes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by genericllama View Post
man this sounds pretty fun, count me in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowmeph View Post
To bad I don't do the social media very often or at all love to test one of those systems
Old November 11, 2013, 03:59 PM
Rookie

I've read this thread 4 times and my head still hurts.
Old November 11, 2013, 07:53 PM
Hall Of Fame

amd is taking social media by 95 signed up reviewers who buy and will cover cost

Quote:
Here's how it works:

Within a few weeks of signing up, you will receive an email update about your system kit with tracking information included.
Once you receive your kit, build your system.
Within a few weeks of receiving your kit, submit a review and photos/videos of your new system to be shared on the community and elsewhere.
You will find more details on the sign up page here.

We look forward to seeing your brand new AMD A-Series APU system build.

-- AMD Social Media Team
seems this is a covert operation

Last edited by KaptCrunch; November 11, 2013 at 08:13 PM.