Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Rumor Mill (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/rumor-mill/)
-   -   cyber War Isreal ( Regester. uk ) (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/rumor-mill/50530-cyber-war-isreal-regester-uk.html)

ZZLEE January 16, 2012 12:01 PM

cyber War Isreal ( Regester. uk )
 
Israel's stock exchange site knackered by hackers ? Channel Register


So carfull out there things heating up in Cyber space!

SKYMTL January 16, 2012 12:41 PM

Soooo.....certain nations can cyber-attack others in the interest of national security and all that jazz. Meanwhile, when those same nations get nailed, it's called "terrorism".

Sorry, I'm laughing too hard to continue this post.

YukonTrooper January 16, 2012 01:33 PM

I'm sick and tired of that spoiled brat in the Middle East. Just recently it came out that Mossad agents were posing CIA agents to hire Iranian terrorist cells, presumably for sabotage and terrorism within Iranian borders. Talk about a slap in the face to an ally. If the state of Israel is ever dealt a fatal blow, it will stem from their own arrogance.

JJThomp January 16, 2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKYMTL (Post 591010)
Soooo.....certain nations can cyber-attack others in the interest of national security and all that jazz. Meanwhile, when those same nations get nailed, it's called "terrorism".

Sorry, I'm laughing too hard to continue this post.

Yep double standards are a bitch. I used to listen to this band called Strike Anywhere and in one of their songs there is a line that goes "someone's heroes are someone's terrorists". Actually the song is pretty much right on point when it comes to how the world works, "there's a new war starting in the world today, to halve the have-nots while we look away".

P.S what do you think is going to happen when a U.S president stops funding the israeli army? The country is going to collapse and the Palestinians will go to war with the Israeli's and take back their homeland and mass genocide of jews will follow. And guess what, everyone will look away just like WWII, because no one gives a damn about Israeli Jews, they would have let Hitler kill all the jews but he tried to take over the entire world so people fought to stop him. The whole world was going to let the jews die.

Anyways that's my semi off topic rant for the day.

SKYMTL January 16, 2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJThomp (Post 591162)
P.S what do you think is going to happen when a U.S president stops funding the israeli army?

Will never happen. Loose the power of that Jewish lobby and you can kiss your chances for reelection goodbye. It is unfortunate that no one can in government can lead without the influence of outside interests but that's just the nature of the political spectrum unfortunately.

Keywork January 16, 2012 09:21 PM

This middle east business is just one giant circle-jerk and nothing more.

JJThomp January 16, 2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKYMTL (Post 591204)
Will never happen. Loose the power of that Jewish lobby and you can kiss your chances for reelection goodbye. It is unfortunate that no one can in government can lead without the influence of outside interests but that's just the nature of the political spectrum unfortunately.

All it takes is the election of someone who doesnt like jews. Stephen Harper cut catholic school funding and he still got the catholic vote. I know it is two very different things but it doesnt seem so far fetched to me especially looking at the financial situation the country is in. When you look at a country that is desperate to get out of a hole (see pre wwi and wwii germany) you can never be surprised by what it does.

ZZLEE January 16, 2012 10:26 PM

Igues my point of the post was whacch your self out there wolves in them there woods

US military access cards cracked by Chinese hackers ? The Register


state sponcered wolves :(

Arinoth January 17, 2012 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keywork (Post 591217)
This middle east business is just one giant circle-jerk and nothing more.

Sadly I think this is more a global thing and not just isolated to the middle east (business one giant circle jerk)

SKYMTL January 17, 2012 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJThomp (Post 591245)
All it takes is the election of someone who doesnt like jews. Stephen Harper cut catholic school funding and he still got the catholic vote. I know it is two very different things but it doesnt seem so far fetched to me especially looking at the financial situation the country is in. When you look at a country that is desperate to get out of a hole (see pre wwi and wwii germany) you can never be surprised by what it does.

I think "doesn't like" is a bit too strong. Personally, I think it will just take someone who is neutral about certain donator-led policy decisions. Coming down too hard on either side of the fence would have horrible consequences.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:30 AM.