My System Specs

Default Zalman to manufacture GPUs?

Found this on a Russian site.
Hardware - : Zalman | Overclockers.ua
Old December 8, 2011, 08:43 AM
F@H

My System Specs

I really don't see the point...

There's already so many companies selling GPU's so I don't see how any company entering the market could even consider it to be a profitable endeavor.
Old December 8, 2011, 09:46 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

They are based off of the radeons, i'd like to see high end gtx's with zalman cooling ;D Thermalright Gpu with a shaman for cooling would be nice
Old December 8, 2011, 09:48 AM
MVP

My System Specs

I know of a few manufacturers in most of the asian countries with no market presence here, and how most of the companies here have no presence over there, so I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to expand themselves into one of these markets that still has some competition left in it.
Old December 8, 2011, 10:46 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Sure why not, its better than some of the ATI vendors we currently have to deal with.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old December 8, 2011, 02:53 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

This is a good thing for consumers. Who cares if they make profit or not, that's their problem. As long as we get more choices and there are more competition, better prices will follow. Not to mention more options for potential great coolers on the new gen of GPU's since Zalman is known for that.
Old December 8, 2011, 04:06 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I am all for more choices. Choices benefit the buyer (either better prices or better product, or both).
Old December 11, 2011, 09:41 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Sure why not, its better than some of the ATI vendors we currently have to deal with.

-ST
*cough* Sapphire

I myself am all for it, the more the merrier as they say. Each will drive the other price down a few bucks.
Old December 11, 2011, 01:59 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by foredown View Post
*cough* Sapphire

I myself am all for it, the more the merrier as they say. Each will drive the other price down a few bucks.
Yeah that was my first though, second being Diamond and third being Visontek.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old December 11, 2011, 06:42 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Zalman makes great aftermarket coolers I personally would love to see some cards come with them, provided their customer service is good that is.