Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Rumor Mill

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 5, 2011, 09:13 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chumpy View Post
Yeah nvidia can make a single fastest card but the mass market is laptops and integrated and nvidia is not king there.
Might not have been king, but they had a damned good foot hold in that market. People were catching on to the fact that if you wanted to do anything with a laptop, you'd need a decent gfx card in there. Nvidia was the only one to make a decent laptop video card. AMD should just stop with their mobile market, everything they release is pure crap.
Old January 12, 2011, 10:15 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

I would be friends with anyone for 1.5b over 5 years!

Tags
apple , friends , intel. , nividia