Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Rumor Mill

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 3, 2010, 03:49 PM
Cooler Master USA

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
By chance do you know how much static pressure these output?
I can see them as being somewhat useful however without a massive amount of pressure like the R4's have, they might be less than ideal for Heatsink, Radiator Work.

Not saying I don't like them, just wondering how to apply them.

ST
As far as pressure the 1800 rpm fan will have decent pressure, but the curve will drop significantly at the 800 rpm. Since you mentioned fan pressures roughly this is how pressure is represented in Cooler Master fan lines:
Blademaster Industrial -> Excalibur -> Blademaster -> Sickleflow (referred as R4) -> Turbine Master -> Standard fans (standard with CM chassis).
Old December 3, 2010, 07:49 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM MR HAF View Post
As far as pressure the 1800 rpm fan will have decent pressure, but the curve will drop significantly at the 800 rpm. Since you mentioned fan pressures roughly this is how pressure is represented in Cooler Master fan lines:
Blademaster Industrial -> Excalibur -> Blademaster -> Sickleflow (referred as R4) -> Turbine Master -> Standard fans (standard with CM chassis).
Which ones are fitted standard on the V6GT? I know those ones throw a lot of Static PRessure, and it would be nice if more of the fans from CM were of that caliber. Or have CM make those Fans (Led and Non Led) available to consumers outside of the GT cpu cooler. I know I am not the only one who feels this way.
I don't think I've seen a Blademaster or Excalibur ever available at NCIX or the likes.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com

Tags
cooler master , hyper 212 plus