Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Rumor Mill (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/rumor-mill/)
-   -   CM 690 II Advanced First Pictures Leaked (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/rumor-mill/26229-cm-690-ii-advanced-first-pictures-leaked.html)

CM MR HAF December 4, 2009 06:04 PM

CM 690 II Advanced First Pictures Leaked

Sneak peek of the Cooler Master 690 II around the web.

CM 690 II Advanced Site

It shows a countdown is until January 6th 2010?:clap:

A sneak peak shot of our newest CM 690 II coming 2010. Stay ... on Twitpic
CM twitter sneak-peak pic posted this week.

thenewguy001 December 4, 2009 07:08 PM

painted interior is nice, but still no side window? I also hope they include some sort of speaker for bios beeps.

sswilson December 4, 2009 07:14 PM

Welcome to the forums MR CM HAF! Always great to see industry reps here on the forums. Are you open to PMs about products / problems?

Looking forward to seeing the full package, the original 690 has some pretty big budget case boots to fill!

CM MR HAF December 4, 2009 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sswilson (Post 297101)
Welcome to the forums MR CM HAF! Always great to see industry reps here on the forums. Are you open to PMs about products / problems?

Looking forward to seeing the full package, the original 690 has some pretty big budget case boots to fill!

Thanks for the kind welcome. We will be glad to answer any PM's about products or problems anytime we have time to answer. Technical issues, or problems that we might not be able to answer, Cooler Master will refer to a person that can help:thumb:.

So officially CM 690 II and CM 690 II Advanced will be revealed at CES 2010 as well as reviewed by fine sites such as HWC.

AkG December 4, 2009 07:28 PM

The 690 II looks very interesting. I wonder what the cooling potential of it is going to be like.
I have to admit my curiosity is peaked over the 690 II vs. 690 II Advanced! :)

Soultribunal December 4, 2009 07:50 PM

Not that the Lone User has much to say. However I will admit some of the design ideas on CM products were great.
Others well, My honest list is the same kind I give for TT Cases.

No Proprietary Fans.
God I hate having 190mm , 230mm etc etc. I am sure some people agree with that.
The LED light switch and integrated Fan Controls are cool, but I think a better sell would be to have them on a 5.25' Bay that is removable instead of part and parcel with the case.

Otherwise looking forward to this Case Mate. I've built 3 Scouts (1 is my own finally), 4 with CM690's , 2 now with Elite 310's so I do enjoy the designs. Just wanted to give my own thoughts.

ST

enaberif December 4, 2009 08:24 PM

I was a HUGE advocate of the 690 when it came out due to the fact it blew the Antec 900 out of the water which seemed to be a way to popular case.

While the 690 did have a lot of annoying flaws for the most part for a sub $100 case is seriously kicked ass and a lot of GOOD features.

I hope and do look forward to seeing what is in store for the 690 II.

Zero82z December 4, 2009 09:40 PM

The 690 is an awesome case. I hope this one lives up to the original :thumb:.

Rockfella December 5, 2009 06:44 AM

Same build quality, same metal used, just fancy knick knacks, fail imo!

Andy December 5, 2009 07:57 AM

I can't wait to see more of the new 690's! I have both a 590 and a 690 here and I love both of them equally. :haha: Thanks for posting this up OP.