Old November 28, 2009, 03:09 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

I haven't used newegg in awhile,this is awesome

Old November 29, 2009, 05:36 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Ahh crap, it seems like its only for east coast.

Just got my trackings, my items are coming from California
Old November 29, 2009, 06:18 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

my order is coming for California too...
Old November 29, 2009, 06:25 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

It could be that they only have some stuff here, not everything.
I might make an order with them soon just to see, but the 5% tax and free shipping with my overflowing points at NCIX looks mighty appealing right now.
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Old December 30, 2009, 01:21 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkOne View Post
So unless Mississauga, Concord and Blainville , are also in California, Look like I gone have my order Monday, UPS pass around 12:00 , I order it at 1:00 pm Friday, if I donít count the week end , it take less than 24 hours, and it's free. Very good improvement in my case

10/31/2009 00:12:00 IN TRANSIT TO BLAINVILLE, QC, CA
10/31/2009 00:11:00 DEPARTURE SCAN CONCORD, ON, CA
10/30/2009 22:02:00 LOCATION SCAN CONCORD, ON, CA
10/30/2009 21:46:00 UNLOAD SCAN CONCORD, ON, CA
10/30/2009 20:03:00 ARRIVAL SCAN CONCORD, ON, CA
10/30/2009 19:30:00 DEPARTURE SCAN MISSISSAUGA, ON, CA
10/30/2009 19:25:00 ORIGIN SCAN MISSISSAUGA, ON, CA

That is correct The package was shipped out via The Mississauga location.

If the Canadian location doesnt have your item in stock It will be picked up ( normally) by the
New Jersey location ( and then of course the California location if Jersey doesn't have it) and shipped to the customer via UPS ( and yes the canada location is exclusive to UPS... I know it sucks) at the same price as if you ordered it from Mississauga. ( so I am told, so don't hold me to that)

the east and west coast regions of canada are also shipped out via the Mississauga locale, but again if the canadian office doesn't have the product you ordered, they will be shipped out from either jersey or California with the same shipping cost to you as if it was coming from Mississauga ontario.

It's my understanding the next two locations they are going to open up is Vancouver B.C. and Montreal Qc. All depending on how well the Mississauga locale does. If the current office in canada goes well then New egg will be opening the other two offices.

the bonus of it is, if you order an item under $25 and call Newegg to say your not happy with it, they will refund your money and not ask you to return the product because it is not worth the time or the money to process it : )

I did that with a card reader i bought used and coudlnt' use it. I got my $ back and they told me to keep the prouduct.
Newegg.ca - nMEDIAPC ZE-C98 All-in-one USB 2.0 Card Reader with USB&#47;IEEE 1394&#47;e-SATA Port&#47;HD Audio Ports - Card Readers

After a week or so, I tried it again and could only get the USB ports on it to work ( i didn't have enough spots free on my mb) either way, It reads all the card slots and 1/3 usb ports in it. and since i bought it for the card slots... yay me it was free )

How cool is that ??

Last edited by newegger; December 30, 2009 at 01:33 PM.
Old December 30, 2009, 01:32 PM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by newegger View Post
the bonus of it is, if you order an item under $25 and call Newegg to say your not happy with it, they will refund your money and not ask you to return the product because it is not worth the time or the money to process it : )

How cool is that ??

thanks but I"m not enough crook to do that,
Old December 30, 2009, 01:36 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkOne View Post
thanks but I"m not enough crook to do that,
Lol i didnt' mean it like that!

I meant that you don't have to pay the shipping to return it. THAT is the bonus of it.
Of course there will always be people who will try to get around it, but thats not what i was suggesting at all thank you.
Old November 20, 2013, 03:11 AM
Trial Member

I know this is an old thread, but I just ordered for the first time from Newegg.ca, and it came the day after I shipped, from the Mississauga location, so I guess if they have it there, the basic shipping will be faster than amazon. Only think I thought might be a problem, was they use Purolator, and I have heard that they are notorious for lying about package delivery. I guess I was worried for nothing
Old November 20, 2013, 03:46 AM
Hall Of Fame

steels and airport road area is warehouse