Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Rumor Mill

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 23, 2009, 02:08 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Smile Possibility of a new video card series (backed by AMD)

Well, here i am again, getting all excited over the possibility of AMD releasing a new video card series. This time though, AMD have officially provided some pretty vague information in support of this THEORY.
I stress the word theory as at this stage AMD have been very discrete and ambigious stating only that "On Thursday, September 10, 2009, you won't believe your eyes… Please join us as we unveil a new PC experience." Considering their recent demonstrations of evergreen technology and Direct X 11 compatible hardware, the most logical asumption would be that they have some new GPU's to show off. If its anything else, im jumping off the closest bridge :P

Anyway, heres the link off Toms Hardware:
AMD Expected to Launch DX11 GPU on Sept. 10
Old August 23, 2009, 10:17 PM
Top Prospect

Wow it feels like i'v been waiting for ages for theses things to come out.
Old August 23, 2009, 10:18 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I can't w8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Plato