Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 13, 2007, 03:06 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse Reviewed @ PCApex

"The DeathAdder hits the shelves at a price point that is twenty dollars less than Razer's current flagship gaming mouse, the Copperhead; ten dollars less than a Logitech G5 and yet it gives up little, if anything, in performance. This mouse has all the features Razer users have grown to love: DPI switching, fast response, on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment and Razer sharp accuracy; thanks to its healthy DPI rating, fast polling and wide data path. Presumably, the cost savings comes by way of the new 3rd generation infrared sensor used in the DeathAdder; rather than the laser sensors used in mice such as the Razer Copperhead and the Logitech G5/G7."

More @ PCApex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton