Old July 8, 2008, 08:37 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Slime.

That is all I have to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old July 8, 2008, 08:37 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

I hope you get some form of explanation or apology. At this level of professionalism, plagiarism is just uncalled for.

Coolermaster ATCS 840 w Window panel
MSI Z77A-GD65
Intel i7 3770K @ 4.6GHZ 1.28v
Galaxy GTX 680 @ 1241MHZ
8GB Mushkin Blackline 1600MHZ 9-9-9-24 1.5v
Asus Xonar Essence STX
OCZ Z-Series GOLD 850W
2 x 128GB Corsair Force GT SATA3 SSD RAID0 :)
Acheiva Shimian Q270 Lite 2560x1440

Benq W500 Pojector.

Watercooling:
EK Supreme HF, EK FC GTX 680 Block, MCR320+Gelid Silent 12 Push/Pull, DD Pump, EK Multioption 100ml Res, EK Coolstream XT 220 RAD Gelid Wings Push/Pull.
Old July 8, 2008, 08:38 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Looks like we got the ball rolling too. Plausible Deniability? 3dGameman Rips off Hardware Canucks Copyrighted Images? - XtremeSystems Forums

Coolermaster ATCS 840 w Window panel
MSI Z77A-GD65
Intel i7 3770K @ 4.6GHZ 1.28v
Galaxy GTX 680 @ 1241MHZ
8GB Mushkin Blackline 1600MHZ 9-9-9-24 1.5v
Asus Xonar Essence STX
OCZ Z-Series GOLD 850W
2 x 128GB Corsair Force GT SATA3 SSD RAID0 :)
Acheiva Shimian Q270 Lite 2560x1440

Benq W500 Pojector.

Watercooling:
EK Supreme HF, EK FC GTX 680 Block, MCR320+Gelid Silent 12 Push/Pull, DD Pump, EK Multioption 100ml Res, EK Coolstream XT 220 RAD Gelid Wings Push/Pull.
Old July 8, 2008, 08:38 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Quote:
At the very least, doesn't YouTube pay lip service to not hosting copyrighted material without permission? Might be able to get the video pulled from there that way
Personally I don't want it to come to that if possible.
Old July 8, 2008, 08:53 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

lol were gettin so big people are stealing our stuff lol! yea lookin at the images closely its ours! Definetely hope Skymtl gets an apology! Keep up the great work man!
Mushkin Ascent Redline 8000 4gb DDR2 @ 1066 5-5-5-15 2.05v
OCZ 600W GameXstream
Seagate 7200.11 500gb
Seagate 7200.10 320gb
Antec Spot Cool
Logitech X-230
Samsung 32" 720P HDTV

Coolermaster Cosmos S/
Swiftech Mcp655/ MCR-320-QP/ 6X Noctua NF-P12'S/ Swiftech Apogee GT/ Swiftech Mcw-60/ Swiftech Micro-Res.

Old July 8, 2008, 09:07 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
Personally I don't want it to come to that if possible.
Gotta do what u gotta do to keep your work your own.
Old July 8, 2008, 09:15 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
The site in question was contacted. They have denied it is ours even though I can tell you that it is either a damn good copy (which it really doesn't seem to be) or indeed ours. The fan angle is the same, the little dent I put in the ram's thermal pad is there, my lame reapplication of the VRM thermal pad is shown, the shadows are the same and when superimposed the images line up to a tee.
wow that sucks better watermark time. hope u get it resolved sky your reviews are what made in to my psu choice factors, and what brought me to this incredible site.
Old July 8, 2008, 09:17 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post
Gotta do what u gotta do to keep your work your own.
I know, maybe I am playing Mr. Nice Guy for now but then again, tomorrow is another day and I never expected this whole thing to get this big.

We will give ample time for them to respond or act but this time in public since we are past the email phase right now. I would rather this stay civil instead of having it degenerate into a shit flinging contest so let's just see how it plays out from this point forward.

However, I am not going to sit on the sidelines forever and I am more than willing to fight it out in the trenches.
Old July 8, 2008, 09:20 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
I know, maybe I am playing Mr. Nice Guy for now but then again, tomorrow is another day and I never expected this whole thing to get this big.

We will give ample time for them to respond or act but this time in public since we are past the email phase right now. I would rather this stay civil instead of having it degenerate into a shit flinging contest so let's just see how it plays out from this point forward.

However, I am not going to sit on the sidelines forever and I am more than willing to fight it out in the trenches.
You forget Mr.MTL just how big you have gotten.

We as humans never except to become famous or become popular in any form or method. But due to you being associated with this site and having reviews that are highly regarded with people like Johnny and the such, in times like these you unfortunately can't be the nice guy and have to simply say enough is enough and sit down and have a chat.

Let him do this to you and then who will try? Let someone walk over you once and someone will try again.
Old July 8, 2008, 09:23 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
You forget Mr.MTL just how big you have gotten.

We as humans never except to become famous or become popular in any form or method. But due to you being associated with this site and having reviews that are highly regarded with people like Johnny and the such, in times like these you unfortunately can't be the nice guy and have to simply say enough is enough and sit down and have a chat.

Let him do this to you and then who will try? Let someone walk over you once and someone will try again.
hes right
Closed Thread