Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 24, 2007, 09:34 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default CeBit video card roundup from Hardware Upgrade

Here's a little review of the plethora of video cards that these reporters encountered at CeBit in "Hangover" Germany. The R600's are conspicuosly absent, of course, but there's lots of eye candy- I like he look of those Saphires.

"A yearly tradition for us at Hardware Upgrade is visiting CeBIT in Hanover,Germany, the largest exclusive computer and IT expo in the world. CeBIT is held every spring on the Hanover fairground. The large exhibition is quite imposing and its sheer size makes it very difficult to visit all of the company exhibits during the time allotted for the show. Add this to a massive amount of meetings and press conferences, and it is easy to see how CeBIT becomes an exhaustive time of the year for us."

More from Hardware Upgrade