Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 22, 2007, 07:24 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Cooler Master Mystique 632 Case review from Overclockersclub

Here's the conclusion from the review to give you the jist of it:

"With its good looks, clean design and features, this case is one that you will enjoy working with. I particularly liked the door mechanism, tool-less installation of the drive bays and the fact that in a mid-sized case, I came out of the installation phase of this review without any cuts to show for my efforts. The only thing I could wish for is fans that pull a few more cfm, to really increase the airflow through this case. That said, the fans installed are very quiet compared to the fans I am used to using. I am still just as impressed with this case after working with it, as I was before I received it.

Pros:
  • Fit and Finish
  • Sturdy construction
  • Low noise
  • Ease of installing drives
  • No sharp edges
Cons:
  • Low cfm fans"

More from Overclockersclub
Old March 23, 2007, 12:32 AM
Rookie

that's actually a pretty nice case.
only thing i don't like is the side window, it doesn't need to start so close to the front. nothing to see with the drives and side of the cage. i prefer the window like the Silverstone TJ09 where it only shows over top of the motherboard, not that unneeded area.