MVP

Default where's mantle ? @ 30 Dec

What happened to EA's Battlefield 4 Mantle patch? | SemiAccurate
These guys a good source,I wonder.
Old December 30, 2013, 06:01 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

a) Give some people better in game performance and piss everyone else off that you game blows chunks and crashes all the time if you don't own top end hardware
b) Delay that performance for some people and make them grumble but try to make the other 90% of people with bugs and crashes happy...

your move.
Old December 30, 2013, 08:07 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

or how about a huge discount on the next battlefield bug free edition? Typical EA games... vote with your wallet guys.
Mah Rig now
Mah Rig before
My stuff for sale.
Old December 30, 2013, 08:56 PM
F@H

My System Specs

AMD made an announcement today, delayed into January. HARDOCP - AMD BF4 Mantle Delay
Old December 31, 2013, 07:04 PM
Hall Of Fame

Unfortunately Battlefield 4 was released in Beta form before it was anywhere near ready and I am for one very happy I have not picked it up.

It does suck for AMD who BF4 was going to be their big Mantle coming out show, if I were them I'd be trying to distance myself as for from Battlefield 4 as I could for the time being
Old December 31, 2013, 07:28 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I missed all the drama... I bought the game and started playing it in November and I have only had 2 crashes or freezes and other than some stupid BS lag or death/damage glitches here and there it's been pretty "solid" feeling game for me.
Old January 1, 2014, 12:30 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by draemn View Post
I missed all the drama... I bought the game and started playing it in November and I have only had 2 crashes or freezes and other than some stupid BS lag or death/damage glitches here and there it's been pretty "solid" feeling game for me.
Yeah I feel like I'm missing something big...had the game since release and have been playing with no issues at all !!!! I feel ripped off......oh...no crashes or freezes ;)

Old January 1, 2014, 01:11 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Crash fairy comming to get ya now lol. Say you have zero probe and you may get caught with worst of it BF3 still buggy as he'll lol.
Old January 1, 2014, 01:14 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Anyone see bugs like they did in BF3 yet? Like the shooting through solid walls/homing gernades/ppl surviving shotgun blasts to face at point blank range?
Old January 1, 2014, 04:37 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I hate how easy it is for people too shoot you through small gaps in cover or from behind a light sheet metal "fence" and yet you can't shoot them worth crap. It's garbage how the game doesn't let bullets pierce light metal yet I've been killed by bullets that had to pass through some huge chunk of metal/cement in game.

Honestly, I hate not knowing why so many people kill me so easy 1 shot when I get the jump on them and sometimes they don't even have missing hp. I know sometimes it is just lag, but I'm picking servers where I have <70 ping and yet I'm constantly running into issues of seeing myself shoot a guy a couple times and when he kills me he has 100 hp still.