Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Reviews & Articles from the Web (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/reviews-articles-web/)
-   -   Windows 8 sued fore Tiles ( theregister.uk ) (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/reviews-articles-web/57625-windows-8-sued-fore-tiles-theregister-uk.html)

ZZLEE October 31, 2012 02:08 PM

Windows 8 sued fore Tiles ( theregister.uk )
 
'We invented Windows 8 Tiles in the 1990s', says firm suing Microsoft ? The Register

pattent from 2004. :rofl: filed in 2000

Entilza October 31, 2012 02:14 PM

I looked at their website and lol'ed :P

FYI: SurfCast | Welcome

sswilson October 31, 2012 02:17 PM

A little bit of tongue in cheek from the sidebar of that article.........

Microsoft's 'official' Windows 8 Survival Guide leaks ? The Register

dandelioneater October 31, 2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Entilza (Post 667743)
I looked at their website and lol'ed :P

FYI: SurfCast | Welcome

Did they whip that "website" up overnight? :rofl:

ccm001 October 31, 2012 06:32 PM

I bet they'll end up taking a cheque from Microsoft and we'll never hear about it again.
Or Microsoft will just buy up the company and it's patents.
Either way, same result.

botat29 October 31, 2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccm001 (Post 667784)
I bet they'll end up taking a cheque from Microsoft and we'll never hear about it again.
Or Microsoft will just buy up the company and it's patents.
Either way, same result.

or Google will buy it and Microsoft will have big time problems. Can't you imagine if someone back up this small company and they win, what left of Microsoft new Metro Crap ? Microsoft put so much small companies out of business that will be their Karma.

ccm001 October 31, 2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botat29 (Post 667788)
or Google will buy it and Microsoft will have big time problems. Can't you imagine if someone back up this small company and they win, what left of Microsoft new Metro Crap ? Microsoft put so much small companies out of business that will be their Karma.

Maybe Apple should buy up the company then it can be Apple vs Microsoft - you know Apple would be more than willing to fight it out in court, lol

BeaverBender October 31, 2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccm001 (Post 667791)
Maybe Apple should buy up the company then it can be Apple vs Microsoft - you know Apple would be more than willing to fight it out in court, lol

Really? So, you think Apple would fight against their largest shareholder? I don't think so.

Bloodystumps October 31, 2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dandelioneater (Post 667747)
Did they whip that "website" up overnight? :rofl:


That's what I thought , maybe for a patent squat ?? for a innovative O/S company it looks real bad and looks worse that the Creation Date is this old 05-nov-1998..


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:17 AM.