Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 12, 2012, 10:37 PM
Banned

Default Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme reviewed @ hardwaresecrets

Going by there review, it seems it beats out the corsair H100 .... read the review better here:

Thermaltake WATER2.0 Extreme CPU Cooler Review | Hardware Secrets
Old September 13, 2012, 05:53 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Perhaps it does beat them. But Corsairs Customer Service is 100x better than anything TT could ever think up.
Thats why from TT I only buy cases, cause chances are I won't need to deal with their CSR's on those purchases.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old September 14, 2012, 05:59 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

And the Corsair policy of replacing anything damaged by a fault in the unit is very hard to beat..
Generally hardware and software comes with a disclaimer that they are not responsible for any loss /damages resulting from their use.
Old September 14, 2012, 08:23 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I don't know...I only recently purchased TT products,and my experience with their support and service was excellent. I had a water cooler pump that came with a Level 10 GT case that made a bit of noise. TT replaced it with no questions asked. Very friendly people, and they all spoke english. I would have no concerns dealing with them in future.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5
Old September 14, 2012, 08:28 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
I don't know...I only recently purchased TT products,and my experience with their support and service was excellent. I had a water cooler pump that came with a Level 10 GT case that made a bit of noise. TT replaced it with no questions asked. Very friendly people, and they all spoke english. I would have no concerns dealing with them in future.
Thats good to know.
When I had a Side Panel Fan on my Armor MX+ get noisy I was told in no uncertain terms to go hoop myself.

Guess the guy was having a bad day. Still , I will give credit where it is due, even TT is learing on the PSU front and using much better units.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

Old September 14, 2012, 08:52 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Thats good to know.
When I had a Side Panel Fan on my Armor MX+ get noisy I was told in no uncertain terms to go hoop myself.

Guess the guy was having a bad day. Still , I will give credit where it is due, even TT is learing on the PSU front and using much better units.

-ST

Even though tons of people on here bitched me out for using TT PSU's I honestly think they are top notch I have sold hundreds and used about 30 and seen very few RMA's and when we do RMA them they always send us 2 back a new one and the old one once its fixed :) their customer service is top notch :D
Contests will be done on there from now on :)
http://realhardwarereviews.com/
Always up for a Beer in Calgary or Area

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
Old September 14, 2012, 09:02 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soullessone21 View Post
Even though tons of people on here bitched me out for using TT PSU's I honestly think they are top notch I have sold hundreds and used about 30 and seen very few RMA's and when we do RMA them they always send us 2 back a new one and the old one once its fixed :) their customer service is top notch :D
Its not the PSU itself dying that worries me though. As proven with my OCZ death dealer, it had a bad 3.3 line and killed two SSD's that were given as gifts to me. I worry about the rest of the HW that dies.

TT had been getting better at a lot of stuff so, even though I might bitch I am happy to see them working hard on their product line.

-ST