Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Reviews & Articles from the Web (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/reviews-articles-web/)
-   -   Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme reviewed @ hardwaresecrets (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/reviews-articles-web/56677-thermaltake-water-2-0-extreme-reviewed-hardwaresecrets.html)

terrybear September 12, 2012 11:37 PM

Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme reviewed @ hardwaresecrets

Going by there review, it seems it beats out the corsair H100 .... read the review better here:

Thermaltake WATER2.0 Extreme CPU Cooler Review | Hardware Secrets

Soultribunal September 13, 2012 06:53 AM

Perhaps it does beat them. But Corsairs Customer Service is 100x better than anything TT could ever think up.
Thats why from TT I only buy cases, cause chances are I won't need to deal with their CSR's on those purchases.

-ST

Dzzope September 14, 2012 06:59 PM

And the Corsair policy of replacing anything damaged by a fault in the unit is very hard to beat..
Generally hardware and software comes with a disclaimer that they are not responsible for any loss /damages resulting from their use.

Slik September 14, 2012 09:23 PM

I don't know...I only recently purchased TT products,and my experience with their support and service was excellent. I had a water cooler pump that came with a Level 10 GT case that made a bit of noise. TT replaced it with no questions asked. Very friendly people, and they all spoke english. I would have no concerns dealing with them in future.

Soultribunal September 14, 2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slik (Post 655557)
I don't know...I only recently purchased TT products,and my experience with their support and service was excellent. I had a water cooler pump that came with a Level 10 GT case that made a bit of noise. TT replaced it with no questions asked. Very friendly people, and they all spoke english. I would have no concerns dealing with them in future.

Thats good to know.
When I had a Side Panel Fan on my Armor MX+ get noisy I was told in no uncertain terms to go hoop myself.

Guess the guy was having a bad day. Still , I will give credit where it is due, even TT is learing on the PSU front and using much better units.

-ST

Soullessone21 September 14, 2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soultribunal (Post 655558)
Thats good to know.
When I had a Side Panel Fan on my Armor MX+ get noisy I was told in no uncertain terms to go hoop myself.

Guess the guy was having a bad day. Still , I will give credit where it is due, even TT is learing on the PSU front and using much better units.

-ST

Even though tons of people on here bitched me out for using TT PSU's I honestly think they are top notch I have sold hundreds and used about 30 and seen very few RMA's and when we do RMA them they always send us 2 back a new one and the old one once its fixed :) their customer service is top notch :D

Soultribunal September 14, 2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soullessone21 (Post 655559)
Even though tons of people on here bitched me out for using TT PSU's I honestly think they are top notch I have sold hundreds and used about 30 and seen very few RMA's and when we do RMA them they always send us 2 back a new one and the old one once its fixed :) their customer service is top notch :D

Its not the PSU itself dying that worries me though. As proven with my OCZ death dealer, it had a bad 3.3 line and killed two SSD's that were given as gifts to me. I worry about the rest of the HW that dies.

TT had been getting better at a lot of stuff so, even though I might bitch I am happy to see them working hard on their product line.

-ST