Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 6, 2011, 04:27 PM
Hall Of Fame

I don't despise Jobs.

I despise how everyone thinks he was this ungodly holy person who created the most awesome thing on the planet. People need to realize that none of the "I" products are THAT great but if you have a good marketing person you could easily sell ice cubes to eskimos and essentially that is what he did.

Did we lose someone important to the computer industry? Absolutely! Was he as all mighty as these cultists want to beleive? No!
Old October 6, 2011, 04:34 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

R.I.P
Old October 6, 2011, 05:35 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

You guys are crazy, celebrating someone's death because you think he offered you a wrong gadget. A human life is more valuable than that.
Old October 6, 2011, 06:11 PM
MVP

My System Specs

I don't think Jobs was a god or any of that crap. He was a really smart business person. He was at the top of his craft. He knew how to market a product that people would want. I love my iPod touch. It is a great electronic. The iPhone, which I don't have is a great product. he just knew how to design a product for the masses. R.I.P. Mr Steve Jobs. You did Apple good!!!
Old October 6, 2011, 06:19 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Celebrating his death? No, I am not and I do not wish anyone ill will. I just really don't care and I don't see the need for the world to mourn him and it is just as much our right to have that opinion as it is for those that choose to mourn someone.
Old October 6, 2011, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1lk1 View Post
Celebrating his death? No, I am not and I do not wish anyone ill will. I just really don't care and I don't see the need for the world to mourn him and it is just as much our right to have that opinion as it is for those that choose to mourn someone.
I agree.

I was reading some posts and on some other sites and I don't understand it.

It just shows how brainwashed society is.

The other thing is these devices and Mac products are super expensive and are closed source yet so many people are making a big deal out of everything.

I 'really don't care' as well and was curious if I was the only one.
Old October 6, 2011, 08:20 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Why do some of you feel it's inappropriate to pay respect to a man who died too young with 4 children? Sometimes the absolute lack of respect shown for others by some members on this board sickens me.
Old October 6, 2011, 08:25 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
Why do some of you feel it's inappropriate to pay respect to a man who died too young with 4 children? Sometimes the absolute lack of respect shown for others by some members on this board sickens me.
Respect is earned not given. If I don't know you I don't care two shits about you.. sorry. I'm not some person who is gonna cry over someone I never met. Nor am I simply going to be polite because society deems to be.
Old October 6, 2011, 08:51 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

You do know Jobs by living in a society influenced by him.
Old October 6, 2011, 09:51 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by artistpavel View Post
You do know Jobs by living in a society influenced by him.
Not quite but nice try.
Closed Thread