Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 8, 2011, 11:21 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Default HTC returns volley at Apple

According to the article Apple has really got their work cut out of them with the companies that may be involved in this or future lawsuits against them.

Google Hands HTC Patents to Use Against Apple in Smartphone Wars - Bloomberg
Old September 8, 2011, 03:46 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Suits Apple right.

Reminds me of the Cold War where the US and USSR used other groups to fight with each other. Google just provided some arms to their guys to fight.

Hopefully Google and others will have enough patents so that nobody decides to sue each other in this market for fear of a counter-suit on their products (again, like the nuclear deterrents during the Cold War).
Fold for team #54196
Old September 8, 2011, 04:49 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Good on Google for helping out. Someone needs to put Apple and their lawsuit BS in the corner for a while.
Old September 8, 2011, 07:55 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

What in the ****! All this patentfaggotry seriously needs to stop. These companies constantly suing each other over every little meaningless detail .. they are acting like retarded little children.

imo all software patents should be canned and banned. The vast majority of them are bullshit and end up being counterproductive. All that ends up happening is cock sucking lawyers taking all the money.