Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 2, 2011, 10:43 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Thumbs up Phanteks Announces PH-TC14PE Premier CPU cooler

This definitely looks like something that can not only compete with the likes of Noctua and Thermalright on the performance side, but it should hopefully steer up things in the esthetics department - considerably lot better physical appearance.

"Phanteks today announced the launch of its Premier CPU cooler PH-TC14PE with patented C.P.S.C and P.A.T.S. technology. The PH-TC14PE will be available in four models, standard color and Blue/Red/Orange Edition. Phanteks coolers are designed with patented Cold Plasma Spraying Coating Technology (C.P.S.C), a brand new technologic forming deposit that displaces heat onto corresponding metals at a quicker rate. With this technology, Phanteks coolers enhances thermal conductivity on the soldered surfaces of the heatpipes through the copper deposits.""You can actually use three cooling fans on this CPU cooler, so if you want tons of airflow then this CPU cooler might be right for you! Shown below is the installation video for the Phanteks PH-TC14PE HSF."

Userguide - cooler installation - YouTube

Source: http://www.legitreviews.com/news/11388/

Old September 2, 2011, 11:03 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

I can't believe I watched the full video lol. Quite the beast of a cooler. The customization aspect will definitely appeal to a lot of people.
Old September 2, 2011, 11:36 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keywork View Post
I can't believe I watched the full video lol. Quite the beast of a cooler. The customization aspect will definitely appeal to a lot of people.
Hehehe, I did the same (very orderly vid). Here is benchmark review I came across: Phanteks PH-TC14PE_RD CPU Cooler.

Tags
cpu cooler , legit news , ph-tc14pe , phanteks