Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 11, 2008, 05:50 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default MadShrimps' CPU waterblock roundup

Another solid roundup by MadShrimps where they seem to like going big in their reviews.

There are six high-end CPU blocks here and of course you know who comes out on top- D-Tek

MADSHRIMPS - Hardware Reviews ,Crazy Projects, Modding Tutorials and Overclocking

They did both backplate and non backplate testing- while the dtek doesn't come with one, it is obviously worth getting your hands on one with this block, as it kicks but even more when the plate is on.
Old February 11, 2008, 09:47 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

The back plate mod does make a big difference, man, my q6600 idles at around 33... good article thanks for the link!
Old February 11, 2008, 01:07 PM
Allstar

There seems to be the same old waterblocks being reviewed all the time... Don't get me wrong, it was an excellent review, but they need to change it up.

I'd like to see a review done by some underground artists like:

iandh - My homebrew block #3 - Overclock.net - Overclocking.net

fstfreddy - Available Models