Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 27, 2007, 10:45 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Strategy Informer reviews Final Fantasy XII

"No doubt there will be plenty of people who donít like it, simply because thatís what Final Fantasy fans do. The people who liked Final Fantasy VII view the people who liked Final Fantasy X with suspicion; the people who liked the first game think those who liked Final Fantasy VII are shallow graphics whores; the people who liked Final Fantasy VI agree, but donít like the first one because itís too shallow in comparison to the innovations in gameplay that the 16-bit era ushered in; and no one liked Final Fantasy X-2. So, as ever, thereís bound to be all sorts of fans of the series telling you that this latest iteration is not up to scratch, and that the changes made to the game ruin everything that the series stood for, and that the series has gone downhill since whichever game is their Final Fantasy game of choice.

Put simply, though: theyíre wrong. Final Fantasy XII is everything the series needed, and more."

More @ Strategy Informer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton