Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 3, 2010, 08:27 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default frozen cpu lawsuit update [hard ocp]

well it is still all bs but at least the good guys seem to be winning so far Storm LLP Answers Heat Pipe Lawsuit for FrozenCPU - Storm LLP Answers Heat Pipe Lawsuit for FrozenCPU | [H]ard|OCP
Old June 3, 2010, 09:50 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Sure would be nice to see these planks get dinged with some punitive damages for launching a frivilous lawsuit. Hmmm, heatpipes and fins, they're pretty rare, I can see why they went after massive corporations like FrozenCPU.
Wonder if peanut butter and jam is patented?
Old June 3, 2010, 10:00 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Yup...a classic example of a patent troll company exploiting the stupid US Patent system. Good for FrozenCPU fighting back. Nonetheless, I suppose that by fighting the little guys selling it, it'd make a case for them if they win when they sue the large guys making it.
Old June 3, 2010, 02:13 PM
Allstar

Makes me Feel Better about buys FrozenCPU products... Dont take any shit boys.