Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 28, 2007, 06:13 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default I4U reviews Humanscale CPU 600 PC holder

Humanscale is well known; in fact you have probably seen their cool chairs on TV and may not have known what you were looking at. If you watch 24, Burn Notice or House you have seen Humanscale chairs make cameos. Humanscale also makes a full line of ergonomic products for the office. The CPU 600 is Humanscale’s newest CPU holder. The CPU 600 is adjustable and fits computer cases 3 to 10 inches wide and 12 to 20 inches high.

The CPU 600 is large enough for the majority of mid tower cases, but if you use a full tower case it won’t fit. The CPU holder is mounted to the underside of your desk and includes the hardware that you need for installation. Twelve screws are required to attach the CPU 600 base plate to the underside of your desk. The screws are short enough that they won’t go all the way though your desktop. Once the base plate is attaches the remainder of the install of the CPU 600 requires no tools. The holder itself adjusts with large nut at the top by the bracket for length and a nut in the middle of the bracket that attaches the CPU 600 to the base plate for the width. Once mounted the CPU 600 is designed to rotate 360 degrees allowing you to get to the rear connectors of your computer without having to crawl under the desk. The base plate that attaches to eh desk has 16” worth of track to allow you to move your computer back and forth and the computer glides smoothly thanks to nylon glides. The CPU 600 is robustly constructed out of aluminum, steel and polypropylene with 90% of the materials being recycled.

More @ I4U

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton