Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 27, 2007, 07:50 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Overclockers Club reviews ECS P35T-A

You finally have had enough. You can't squeeze anymore performance out of the aging platform that you are on. Newer games just can't be played the way you want. I guess that means it is upgrade time on the Ponderosa. After searching high and low for a way to get the performance you want, you settle on an Intel solution in the form of a Core2Duo processor. You found that high speed memory and a new 1333 FSB processor, and now you need a board. Wow are they expensive! Well not this one! The ECS P35T-A can be had for a mere $99, so you don't have to trade your first born to get a system board. The ECS P35T-A features the Intel P35 Express northbridge chipset, as well as the ICH9DH southbridge. With support for the latest 1333 Front Side Bus processors, certification for use with Vista, dual 16x PCI-E slots, dual channel DDR2-800 support, and an eight channel sound solution, can you go wrong with this one? Let's find out by delving into this board to see what kind of performance we can achieve.

More @ Overclockers Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton