Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 15, 2007, 06:44 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Overclockers Online reviews 2GB OCZ DDR2 PC2-9200 FlexXLC Edition dual channel kit

"Aside from being able to develop ground breaking new technology, OCZ has also gained a reputation for being the best in the entire computer hardware business at taking care of its customers. Technical support and warranty processes are raved about all over internet forums with nothing but praise for the OCZ support experience. I have personally dealt with an OCZ memory RMA as an average joe consumer and I can vouch for these claims. We are not here today to talk about support though, the memory manufacturing industry has become increasingly competitive over recent years and OCZ has fought to retain their position as a leader of that charge. Innovations as of late have pushed the envelope in DDRII memory and that is why I am writing this review."

More @ Overclockers Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old January 16, 2007, 07:33 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Hmm-- reviewing watercooled memory without watercooling it....