Go Back   Hardware Canucks > NEWS & REVIEWS > Reviews & Articles from the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 15, 2007, 05:08 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Overclock3D on Fluid XP+ HP watercooling fluid

"Since delving into the water cooling scene over 4 years ago, Fluid XP+ has been one of those products that has always intruiged me. Normally I wouldn't be able to fight the urge to purchase an intruging product, but in the case of Fluid XP+, paying over 25 for a litre of fluid was pretty much out of the question.
However, today I received a package from the good lads at SpecialTech who have just started stocking the entire range of Fluid XP+ products, and wanted my professional opinion on how they perform compared with the standard de-ionised water that most of us use in our water cooling loops."

More @ OC3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton